1. ifstream will declare and open a text file.
2. the console will read each line in the file, and set each line as a value in a single string array.
3. once finished setting the string array, it will put each line into another string (by adding the line from the file after a set beginning string, then it will be closed by a set ending string.)
4. the freshly made string from step 3 will be written to an output ".txt.output" file.
5. Once the console is finished with looping through the file, it will display a "finished" message.
6. The user presses ENTER and the console closes.
Any ideas on how to make this possible in a C++ console?