Windows Programming - April 2013 (Page 7)

combo box

Hi ,I need a combo box in toolbar & i want access that combobox from one of the child window. How ca...
[no replies]
NetBeans + MinGW + Boost + C++ = annoying

I just switched from Code::Blocks to NetBeans yesterday, and I posted on the forums... The NetBeans ...
[4 replies] Last: omg it works now. I re-installed MSYS under C:\ instead of under C:\P... (by IWishIKnew)
Which Win32 Tutorial is Better For C++?

Hi! I'm a intermediate C++ programmer and I just started learning the Win32 API. My question is just...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=anonymousxyz]Hi! I'm a intermediate C++ programmer and I just s... (by thejman250)
by Kuzco
Change icon of exe in VS2012

Hillou I am trying to change the icon of my program in Visual Studio 2012, but it just won't chan...
[3 replies] Last: VS creates 2 icons and add them to the project, one named small.ico ... (by modoran)
Visual Studio and Cocos2d-x

Hey guys, I've recently decided to learn some cocos2d-x and I'm having some issues with getting ever...
[no replies]
Winsock and Winapi implementation?

Hello people I am trying to implement a win32/winapi client with winsock to connect to a server pro...
[3 replies] Last: Yes. (by kbw)
got a simply question, about createwindow() in creating label.

HWND hwndLabel = CreateWindow( TEXT("STATIC"), /*The n...
[5 replies] Last: I see, thanks guys. (by selenium)
Calling WINAPI WinMain2 from Main()

Good Evening, I was tasked with opening an auxiliary window from a C++ application. The C++ appli...
[1 reply] : The program entry point is dependent on the application type, which is... (by kbw)
by shili
creation of matrix

how to create a matrix of char type with static allocation of memory in c++ ??? i try with this c...
[1 reply] : Just 'char matrice ;' is enough. I guess that, what you're trying to... (by AngryHopeCat)
Declaring Variables in autogen header file

I am working on a program in C++/CLI using Visual Studio 2010. I'm used to writing plain C++ applic...
[no replies]
TOUGH LAB ASSIGNIMENT......

I have no idea how to do this lab assigniment please point in right direction.... coding language...
[2 replies] Last: First of all, read up on the handling of in- and output at the documen... (by AngryHopeCat)
Daylight savings time problem

Hello friends, I'm developing a win32 not MFC program which needs to display a date and time so mad...
[2 replies] Last: Hello kbw, thank you for the reply, but I don't handstand. Can you pos... (by giovannigiorgio)
can I use .NET classes in native code

Hi, I know C++ from the linux world, yet I'm having to do a project in VS (2010) and I'm just lea...
[4 replies] Last: If you plan to stick with C++, then avoid .NET or CLI and use somethin... (by modoran)
by aMuis
Windows raw input api

hi, im working with a scanner to get barcodes. it is a plug and play device but i want to data pr...
[8 replies] Last: You can create Application:QApplication. And then reimplement this fun... (by xgrlab)
Resource unavailable from recvfrom function:Error Code 10035

Hi all, I am trying to receive data on program from another program running on the same windows ...
[no replies]
HELP C++ program driving me nuts!!!

So I almost got this program to work but i can seem to figure out the last part. I have to ask the u...
[3 replies] Last: In C: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/198199/how-do-you-reverse-a-... (by LB)
communicating between 2 computers

i need to read and write to files on a seprate computer and I'm stuck, does any body know some head...
[1 reply] : http://www.lacewing-project.org/ (by LB)
by mirec
windows programing

do you think that mfc lybrary is better then stl or qt?? or it doesn t matter that much. all i heard...
[2 replies] Last: can you give me some examples please?? I started to study mfc. do you ... (by mirec)
std::string to LPCSTR

Hi all! I write console FTP client and use WinInet.h. One of the InternetConnect function's paramet...
[7 replies] Last: - Wait, are you trying to convert a string to a constant string pointe... (by thejman250)
by kw1991
how to call windows functions from another file?

I have 2 programs in the one solution file. I have 2 separate .cpp files i want the code from secon...
[no replies]
April 2013 Pages: 1... 5678
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.