Windows Programming - April 2013 (Page 8)

Mutually exclusive Pushbutton

Hello to everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I'm quite new to windows api programming, but I'm working on a legacy application and I need some tips,...
[no replies]
Edit control not displaying

I am trying to display an edit control in one of my windows. Here is an excerpt of the window procedure: LRESULT CALLBACK InfoProc(HWND infoWnd, UINT msg, ...
[1 reply] : I got it to work. I had to change the lpClassName argument of CreateWi... (by tyler22)
by mm4rs0
How do I return this

#include <stdio.h> #include <curl.h> int main () { CURL *curl; CURLcode res; curl = curl_easy_init (); if (curl) { curl_easy_setopt (cur...
[1 reply] : Use CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION to supply a user defined function when you t... (by modoran)
How to detect IP in a network?

This is mini-project for my internship. They wanted a program to show the IP of devices within the network and later to show the bandwidth usage of each IP. The...
[14 replies] Last: @Zaita ^^ no worries. Update on OP: I don't plan to map the entire ... (by GaGoKoYa)
by GRDfzx
Winsock recv and fwrite problem

Why when I recive data shorter than the DEFAULT_BUFLEN the program don`t write it to the file? .... #define DEFAULT_BUFLEN 512 .... printf("sendig ...
[1 reply] : Take a look at this. It addresses the problem you have. http://www.cp... (by kbw)
by Ryuuji
Get Complete Device/Drive Path

Hi guys! Help! I need to get the complete device path of a drive. For example: SATA Disk Drive = IDE\SATADiskDriveNameHere PCIe Disk Drive = SCSI\PCI...
[2 replies] Last: use dirent.h to list all files in IDE and SCSI (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
MSN Api Windows

Hi, I am in need of MSN API link for Windows. I want to use MSN api to learn more about Email Systems. Please if you have a Link for this please give it to m...
[8 replies] Last: He may be looking for an old MSN api, microsoft doesn't seem to provid... (by naraku9333)
GetKeyNameText (1,2)

KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT cKey = *((KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT*)lParam); TCHAR *lpszName = new TCHAR ; DWORD dwMsg = 1; dwMsg += cKey.scanCode << 1...
[22 replies] Last: I confirm, if you use char*'s you should use strcmp, if you use wchar_... (by S G H)
Return char array from function

Hi, I am developing a " .a " library file. Inside of that library there are some functions. I have an encryption function for encrypt some text data. My pro...
[6 replies] Last: Are you sure you are populating your char array named encryptData in t... (by ajh32)
I want to learn to write Driver files

I want to get into writing driver files. I have a few questions as well. Should I start writing drivers for Windows, or Linux? Which would be easier to l...
[1 reply] : By far, this is the best forum. They even sell a device that controls... (by kbw)
ReadFile() and Binary data

I have two programs: program A (in FORTRAN) and program B (in C++). They are connected through anonymous pipe with each other. Program B should read binary data...
[7 replies] Last: I don't know anything about your debugger ;) Also, you should read mo... (by LB)
Replacing _mingw.h in DOOM source code

I recently downloaded the original DOOM source code (yes, DOOM 1) and would like to mess around with it. I use the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 IDE. When I open...
[3 replies] Last: If you remove the includes that don't exist, can you fix the code that... (by LB)
by xxxxxx
SYSTEM message QUEUE

i have read that when an event is generated like from keyboard for example that message is kept in system message queue before os takes 1 by 1 message and trans...
[no replies]
by kalkas
Exception thrown when allocating big array with new

Hi I'm writing a program with Visual Studio Express 2008 using Windows Forms, that is C++/CLI I think - not sure, and because I want to use OpenGL I am usin...
[10 replies] Last: You probably right, 1,1GB contiguous memory with 1,6 free memory must ... (by kalkas)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 678
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.