Windows Programming - April 2014 (Page 5)

[C++] Find duplicates in a List

I'm trying to receive integers from my keyboard, and as each integer 's' is entered, the function looks for 'n' in the list. If found, I want it to stop and ...
[no replies]
Windows 8 Help (Code::Blocks)

In my computer programming class we have started to make games (using SDL2), I would like to start working on it from home. My problem is that Code::Blocks doe...
[3 replies] Last: If it does this on new projects, I would uninstall, and make sure I re... (by cire)
Making calls with c++

I would like to know how to make calls within a program using a phone service such as magic jack ext.. Could somebody point me in the right direction
[1 reply] : Anyone? (by aclark17)
Loading custom cursor at runtime

Hi. I am writing a GUI application, which changes the mouse cursor image. Also, I would like to change the cursor image when user does a left click or a righ...
[1 reply] : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms648379(v=vs.... (by LB)
by Hatice
ShowModal() not to be closed in preview

Hi All, We have a main form. In the main form we create a new form. Depending on the user's input in the second form, preview is shown in the main form. So ...
[no replies]
by Hatice
check if there is a delay between two keypress in textbox

I have a textbox that depending on the user's input, we run preview for this values. But we don't want to do after every text. What I mean is how can we delay e...
[3 replies] Last: This is what I did and works perfectly, I just need to play with inte... (by Hatice)
by RE9741
winforms Setting a form as the default launch form.

Hey guys, I have a winforms application, but I created my forms the wrong way round, now I want my Form3 to be the main Form so when the program launches this w...
[1 reply] : Take a look at this line in the "ProjectName".cpp Application::Run(gc... (by R23MJ)
April 2014 Pages: 1... 345
  Archived months: [mar2014] [may2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.