Windows Programming - April 2018

RDP issue reporting mouse movement?

When I move the mouse in a certain mode(mouse being locked in SDL(2), I notice that the movements become more ridiculous(instead of the proper 1x1 movement) as ...
[no replies]
Where's "Visual C" on the Microsoft store?

I tried finding it, and only got suggestions for a totally unrelated Dragonball Z game, books, and some russian apps. Are Microsoft products seriously not on...
[8 replies] Last: Can't remember where I started , but have a look here: http://www.func... (by Thomas1965)
by I14R10
UART communication in windows desktop application

Hello I want to make a windows desktop application https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/walkthrough-creating-windows-desktop-applications-cpp that rec...
[1 reply] : ...so _stprintf_s works like printf but for that white box that opens?... (by zaphraud)
https://www.nutritionsofhealth.com/pure-body-skin-reviews/

what the hell lol
[3 replies] Last: (by zaphraud)
Rotating square matrix many times!

Hello everyone! Here I have a code that rotates the square matrix clokcwise and I am trying to do that I can rotate it k times (k is inputed by the user). I tri...
[1 reply] : You could very carefully rotate the matrix without losing any data, us... (by zaphraud)
C++ language. I need to write the getEmp function using a pointer or reference parameter to return the structure

#include <iostream> using namespace std; //Create a structure to hold information about an Employee. //Create fields to hold first and last name, hire...
[no replies]
HELP!

Hello everyone, I have this working program with operations on circular doubly linked list. But I have one slight problem, for example when there is only one no...
[1 reply] : Your delete method doesn't reset the pointers to null, which is your i... (by kbw)
where are VS2017 system include files?

I am programming with Visual Studio 2017 Community and have come across a few <includes> that are not included. One was unistd.h. I found the file in my mingw64...
[5 replies] Last: I need unistd.h which was specified in the source file of the project... (by jlb)
Rolling Sky Codes

I want to convert a Rolling Sky project (158510115 and 159166043) on Scratch into a C++ project. Can you please help me with the code? Please give the co...
[no replies]
Can anyone help me with this C++ exercise?

I am very confused as to how to go about this c++ assignment. I know I need to use fstream but am completely stuck. "Modify your code to enter the favorite b...
[2 replies] Last: if (choice == 1) { coffee++; } else if (choice == 2) { tea++; } else... (by chipp)
Circular doubly linked list from a text file

Hello everyone, I am having a hard time figuring out how to form a circular doubly linked list from a text file. I know I have to store the data from the text f...
[1 reply] : I know I have to store the data from the text file to a vector and th... (by keskiverto)
CD2DBitmap does not Draw

Hello all, First off I am sorry if I placed this post in a wrong thread or the formatting is bad I ma new here and I still do not understand all the rules. ...
[no replies]
If include atlbase.h in my code does my app requires mfc.dll or vcredist?

I usually add flag /MT to vc compiler to avoid vc runtime dependency. I want it .NET zero dependency. Thank you .
[no replies]
by ArushA
Read And Execute Opcode bytes using ReadProcessMemory

Can I read some hex bytes(opcode)in a module in memory, and then execute them? Basically, I am trying to track the opcode instruction which I execute to see wha...
[2 replies] Last: yes (by ArushA)
member function

Error 1 error C2511: 'float basic_type::problem_specfic_input(int,int,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float) ' : o...
[1 reply] : That's a lot of floats. BTW, if would help if you showed: 1. the sour... (by kbw)
Error: run time error-stack around the variable 'food' was corrupted. I can't figure out.

#include<iostream> #include<iomanip> #include<string> using namespace std; int main() { const int num_monkey =3; c...
[1 reply] : cin >> food ; total3 += food ; Your index 3 is out of bounds. Vali... (by Thomas1965)
My coding level is 0

hello i found a code that i have to put on c++ https://i.imgur.com/GIzVb9O.png I think i need to add the library??? what's the library then? help me i wanna ...
[1 reply] : Looks like JavaScript Object Notation (aka JSON). It's not a programm... (by mbozzi)
When using g++ on Windows, how may I disable floating point? (1,2)

-What are the compiler switches on g++ to disable floating point overflow and underflow on float and double in c++? -Is there a source code way to disable f...
[23 replies] Last: If you do that compilation may fail even if you don't actually use flo... (by helios)
sendinput() simulate a ctr+v

Hey guys, I'm trying to simulate a ctrl+v execution. But it doesn't work and I am not quite sure where to go from here. Also I do wonder if SendInput(1, ip, s...
[2 replies] Last: Edited my post. I have looked at it, and this works apart from that it... (by Willo123)
by Fadey
How does bitlocker work? ( low level fread/fwrite )

I've noticed that bitlocker is doing real time de/encryption. By that I mean instead of decrypting the whole drive, it decrypts only the requested part or buffe...
[no replies]
April 2018 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [mar2018] [may2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.