Windows Programming - August 2018

by wqte45
I'm a foreigner and I'd like to ask you a question

The binary program that I link to with the script below simply cannot execute I want to merge all SECTIONS as .code ENTRY(_nomain) SECTIONS { .= 0x00400000...
[no replies]
Facing Problem

I have windows mobile phone and I am facing trouble in downloading.
[1 reply] : Details... what API did you use, can you download the file another ... (by jonnin)
How to keep a window's title in bold

I have a child window, that has children of its own. I want it's title text to be black (not light grey as it seems to want to be), regardless of which window i...
[2 replies] Last: I ended up sending a WM_NCACTIVATE message. (by Dan Moos)
phone expirement

i would like to be able to network a landline phone to my laptop and send signals through an direct Ethernet cable to it but i need to know what signals the pho...
[2 replies] Last: landline phones don't generally take ethernet cables, so we need to kn... (by jonnin)
Is there a way to login into my belkin router using c++ ?

Just curious to know. Like the way we use command prompt to access network settings and ip settings. How can I use c++ to login into my belkin router ip 10.0.1....
[2 replies] Last: I don't know one router from another anymore but some routers have eno... (by jonnin)
Web-site temptate

Help convert a printed document template to a website template. Is there a way to do this at all? Thank you all for the answers
[1 reply] : What do you mean by printed document template? (by Thomas1965)
static libraries for different platforms

I do not know if in some cases I could call static library generated for relase mode in debug mode in msvc 2017 for visual C++? The second question can I use g...
[1 reply] : I do not know if in some cases I could call static library generated ... (by helios)
std::string to SAFEARRAY*

in C#, I wrote doSomething(char zzz){/*...*/} From C++, I am trying to call C#. How to convert std::string and char* to SAFEARRAY*?
[1 reply] : look up what SAFEARRAY really is and re-create it. it looks like thi... (by jonnin)
by Allaye
opencv trackbar not showing at ll

#include <opencv2/opencv.hpp> #include <opencv/highgui.h> #include <iostream> using namespace std; using namespace cv; ...
[no replies]
about GUIs

Hello there; 1- What is a GUI (graphical user interface) and how it is done? 2- Are DirectX and OpenGL GUIs? 3- What should I study or read to be able to bu...
[1 reply] : http://bfy.tw/JNlM (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
class hash value

//XTSTATIC_HASH_STR: it has been already implemented enum { STR_hash = XTSTATIC_HASH_STR("STR")/*compile time value*/, ...
[1 reply] : #define XTSTATIC_HASH_TYPE(x) 0 But in all seriousness, I don't th... (by helios)
How To Check Header Object

How To Check Compiler Surpported Header Object. For Example I Have Tried To Do This Which Does Not Seem To Output Anything Meaningful: "gcc dumpspecs >> header....
[1 reply] : So by header object you mean header file. I have no idea what you expe... (by Ganado)
how to reset the settings of DevC++?

Hi! I have a problem With my IDE DevC++ So I want to Reset the default Settings, I Uninstalled and downloaded again but could not fix the problem, so How Can ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for reply brothers/sisters; problem has solved, Actually the B... (by Abdullah Samo)
jpeglib static library creation problem

I have to create static library for jpeglib software (based on Linux). The static library should be created for msvc 2017, windows 10. The procedure I have fol...
[4 replies] Last: No the problem is that they used: "Download the file WIN32.MAK (for ... (by Pereubu123)
  Archived months: [jul2018] [sep2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.