Windows Programming - August 2019 (Page 2)

Cursor pos relative to window

Hello. I am trying to get cursor position relative to window. So what i want to be doing is to locate whatever window i am looking for, this i am doing by using...
[1 reply] : POINT p; GetCursorPos(&p); ScreenToClient(FindWindowA(NULL, "Untit... (by wille480)
by kitfox
Implementing a services lookup in C++

I have a complex node network meant to display graphical information. There are many types of nodes, each derived from a base class Node. Since the differen...
[1 reply] : For example, if BoxNode extends Node and implements IBounds but Node... (by coder777)
voting program

Im new at cpp and i try to train myself with a little voting program. You give in the parties and then the votes of the party. #include<iostream> #inclu...
[2 replies] Last: #include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; int main(... (by rjphares)
Signature scrambler? (1,2)

Hello everyone! So i am looking for some solutions on how i would go about writing a signature scrambler program. What i eventually want to be able to do is to ...
[31 replies] Last: Nobody cares. You seem too stupid to write anything worthwhile anywa... (by wille480)
August 2019 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [jul2019] [sep2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.