Windows Programming - December 2013 (Page 4)

EDITED: Reading Icon From EXE and Write it To Disk

EDIT: So after retrieving the RT_GROUP_ICON data and RT_ICON`s write them to the ICON structs for the .ICO on disk/ file. But I stile don't get a displayable ic...
[8 replies] Last: Ok so i did an atempt and it dont work, if this isent the way what is?... (by WetCode)
by h4ever
How to move methods from ancestor to descendant

I work with one project which uses abstract methods. And I wanted to try something. I wanted to move the abstract methods from ancestor to descendant as it seem...
[2 replies] Last: To rewrite your code a little without technically changing it: if (d... (by tipaye)
Game Needs Windows programmer

I'm writing a game in c++ using OpenGL and I need a competent windows programmer for setting up windows associated with output, file browsing, and menu bars. ...
[4 replies] Last: Hey, I noticed that your emitter emits particles in a rectangle, but ... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Object Oriented Windows API Example

Just out of curiosity does anyone have an example of a simple Win32 program in an object oriented format? I'm aware that the Windows API is not object oriented ...
[5 replies] Last: ... the closest thing it has is data structures... And they a... (by freddie1)
How to get dll file size down in Code::Blocks+MinGW?

I recently compared dll builds, and a dll released on Dev-C++ is only 18kb compared to the massive size in Code::Blocks+MinGW, wich is 483kb. As you can see the...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, including iostream has exactly this effect, even if you don't use... (by modoran)
Where do you put .rc files and resource.h file in MinGW?

I have my source file and my .rc file and my resource header. Now, I need to organize these things and compile it, but no idea. I have Dev C++, Visual Studio E...
[2 replies] Last: OH, it's been a long time, but thanks. It worked! (by ProgrammerJames)
How to make a function execute on termination using c++? (1,2)

Hi all, I have a small program it handles critical info. so if it is killed by task manager then data is lost, so i need to detect termination and execute a ...
[20 replies] Last: Well, you need to block NtOpenProcess, NtAllocateVirtualMemory, NtWrit... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
How to kill access denied processes thru c++?????

Hi people! How to kill access denied processes thru c++????? I made a small task manager utility to kill processes but some processes running under SYSTEM can...
[15 replies] Last: Not unless they need help >:O (by closed account jyU4izwU)
by Nedim1
Checking if the bool is true?

So I've been trying to make a button in SFML for a long time now and I think I'm nearly there.I've written the code and no errors, when I right click over the b...
[4 replies] Last: @ OP: What's confusing about that function? It's a simplified version ... (by Computergeek01)
December 2013 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.