Windows Programming - December 2017 (Page 2)

Code Blocks 16.01: why these warnings?

why i get [-Wreorder] warnings? "warning: 'property<bool>::setf' will be initialized after [-Wreorder]" and i have much more. but i don't know why these warni...
[5 replies] Last: for be optional argument. and these problem was, too, to do with my ID... (by Cambalinho)
Binning an array of values

Hi, I have an 1 dimensional array of values. I did plot a histogram of the data in python (using the hist function), and it turned out great. But now I want...
[no replies]
by stav
Windows std c lib name?

Is there a name for microsofts standard c lib implementation? Like on linux theres gnu c library But whats the windows one called?
[8 replies] Last: if this is what you are asking, msvcrt.dll or some similar name to tha... (by jonnin)
by stav
Entry point from dll? (framework)

I'm trying to make a framework and so would like to have the entry point be in the dll of the framework. I have a 'win32_platform.cpp' file which is what gets...
[3 replies] Last: but isn't the definition of a framework that it will be the entry poi... (by helios)
SetPixel in a console application not working?

https://pastebin.com/ktUXSXSH Thread posted on PasteBin because this site wont let me post it for some reason :/ maybe some sort of filter to prevent XSS att...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, that worked! (by cplusplusnewbie55)
by Fadey
Listening thread and getting address or name of called functions to external dll

I'm wondering if something like that is even possible but lets imagine I could get a program's thread, listen it somehow and when the thread calls any function ...
[1 reply] : Yes, something like that is possible. You can't just "listen" for the... (by helios)
Using function pointer to change function signatures

Hey guys, i have a pointer-to-function variable which is supposed to store 'any type of function' with 'any amount of parameters'. I think this is possible so h...
[8 replies] Last: Alright i figured that out. Moreover, i was using typename template in... (by Ryancit2)
getenv() vs SHGetFolderPath()

what's the difference between getenv("APPDATA"); and SHGetFolderPath(NULL, CSIDL_APPDATA, NULL, 0, szPath); which one should I prefer? Thanks...
[2 replies] Last: You should use neither and use https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar... (by NoXzema)
December 2017 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.