Windows Programming - February 2013 (Page 6)

First Window, constant loop?

Hi, this is my first attempt at opening a window using Windows API, I copied it out of my book, but it's hand typed, so there's probably something I missed and ...
[3 replies] Last: I just want to post this link here in case anyone reads this post and ... (by newbieg)
by wi3ik
How to find some directory and print all files, which are in it

Hi everyone. I've start to learn C++ and now have one trouble. Could someone say HOW I CAN WORK WITH DIRECTORIES FROM HARDDRIVE and, if needed, delete some ...
[7 replies] Last: I want to use library windows.h but don't know how I'll do this You... (by cire)
Sapi help

I am trying to use the sapi api for windows using dev c++ and i follow the microsoft tutorials for sapi but i cant get it to work. When i try compiling i get a...
[no replies]
Change Process name at Runtime?

I THINK that I did this once, but I can't remember how, however I found only some VB examples, not c++ I want to change the process name that shows in the task...
[4 replies] Last: ye but where/how? ATM description is the executable name, also I don't... (by mekkatorqu)
something wrong in loop

I should read some numbers from a file(A) and then compair these numbers in another file(B) to extract a portion of text(of B) in an output file(C)(one for each...
[no replies]
Pointer and char

Hi, im trying to create "mass" amount of file, but the code i wrote doesnt work due to "Cant add pointer" for (int i = 0; i < 250; i++) { myMapFile .open("M...
[1 reply] : Try using std::string: #include <string> std::string filename; for ... (by theranga)
Tree view-type window control

Is there a tree view-type control which can take other controls as items? eg/ A tree view window, only with edit boxes and descriptive text as the children
[no replies]
by cbeppe
Winsock Connecting via URL

Hey guys, I'm trying to fetch a .txt file from a website and have set up a socket to do so. The socket works perfectly and I can connect to 99% of websites. Ho...
[no replies]
Fighter Airplane Game.

AOA dear.. i need a game of airplane. which is flying in air. and firing on houses and damage the houses. any one help me????????? plz help
[5 replies] Last: you want the code or only the game? (by DANNY123)
Accessing iPod Data

How would I be able to access data from my iPod? Specifically I would like access to songs. I'm trying to make a music player that recognizes and can play music...
[no replies]
[win32api] Checkbox help

how do I check if the checkbox is checked and how do I force it to check/uncheck?
[2 replies] Last: thanks! (by mekkatorqu)
Process Snapshot error?

void KillProcess(string str) { HANDLE hProcessSnap; HANDLE hProcess; PROCESSENTRY32 pe32; DWORD dwPriorityClass; hProcessSnap = CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(...
[2 replies] Last: ah lol, thanks! (by mekkatorqu)
How to use CAS authentication client

Hello to everyone! I have the task to communicate our topical application(C++) with a distant server and retrieve data. The server uses CAS as authenticatio...
[4 replies] Last: ok thank you very much! i will try it.. (by vagelis)
by Ch1156
Anything like Win Api but easier?

I was wondering if there was any API like Win API but easier to use, I mean this http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd145182(v=vs.85).aspx ...
[2 replies] Last: I like using Qt/widget, desktop style applications, but you could use ... (by Stewbond)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.