Windows Programming - January 2013 (Page 5)

GETTING UP TO SPEED

I am trying to figure out the best path to take to develop windows applications. I am in the process of learning to programming in c++. My confusion comes in ...
[6 replies] Last: Anyone have a good textbook for learning windows app development? Pr... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
[SOLVED]Win32 C++ Open File and list into listbox Question

Why is this not working? What Am I doing wrong? I am new to Win32 GUI case IDC_BUTTON1: { OPENFILENAME ofn; char szFileName = ""; ...
[no replies]
Run a function from an interface from C# dll

I want to run a function from a dll written in C#. I wasn't able to run the function because it is embedded in a series of interfaces. Not a single class in the...
[2 replies] Last: Just to check that I understand you: You want to call a .Net interfac... (by andywestken)
Image Manipulation - Rescale image.

Hello, I am quiet new to this website as well to programming, so I hope the post is in appropriate Forum and also in correct structure. I am creating a prog...
[3 replies] Last: Let's start from nearest neighbor. When you scale an image -- like I n... (by Ogoyant)
Paint MFC program

I followed a MFC program can draw lines, rectangles, curves in the canvys, and can select the pen and brush color and styles, but there's some problem. first...
[4 replies] Last: thanks a lot!!! can you tell me some suggestion about how two find bu... (by ylxin1993)
Wdk w/o VS

i am planning to begin Driver development. i have found the WDK and i love it.but it is integated in visual studio. i love VS but the problem is i am running Wi...
[2 replies] Last: i've tryed it but it sais it is a 30 day trial then you have to get a ... (by James Parsons)
fatal error C1083

Hello, I want to use Visual Studio 2010 Professional for unit testing, but I get the following error: VectorTest.cpp(3): fatal error C1083: Cannot open i...
[no replies]
Coding Knowledge Omniscience

I want to hear from experienced C++ Windows programmers about how they deal with not knowing what every bit of code in the Windows environment does. What I mea...
[2 replies] Last: No, I'm a long time C++ programmer but a newbie Windows programmer. T... (by nesmith)
by Phiru
How to free text length limit of CEdit?

I created custom CEdit. And it has certain size. and I don't want for my edit to limit text length. After googling, i found SetLimitText function. So I...
[1 reply] : I found it out. Sorry. I forgot adding AUTOHSCROLL style when creati... (by Phiru)
Click/Double click on treeview item

I am new to Windows programming and I am trying to click/Double-click an item in Treeview control item programatically .Can anyone help me regarding this. (Win3...
[1 reply] : Just send a message to the handler. (by kbw)
The compiler one mistake

The compiler displays one mistake I do not know what's there so you help? Code: #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <fstream> using namespac...
[2 replies] Last: if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT) | GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RSHIFT)) ... (by LB)
i want help in my code

i was going to develop the code for the following requirements Task 1: a - Write a Program for windows with client area b – Windows has caption as “Mou...
[1 reply] : Have you tried looking in to the Windows API at all. I am certain the... (by James Parsons)
by riv
MoveFile freezing

My program has to move quite a few large files as part of the process, and I have encountered a problem that when I don't run it in a while, the move operations...
[3 replies] Last: Does windows explorer exhibit the same behaviour ? If not, show us ... (by modoran)
Last assistance Keylogger

Hi I already have the proper keylogger code which I have written but the problem is that it saves only lowercase characters and I want to save small and large....
[2 replies] Last: I can only write their terms to be those characters that is what I gav... (by matthew95)
updating uc using usb interface

Hallo, im working since some time pn a dfu programmer. Im using a microcontroller from Stellaris. I want to flash the internal Flash of Stellaris Mc and a ext....
[no replies]
by xyzt
LoadLibrary function - compile error

Hello, I'm trying to build small program which uses a dll file using VC++. I get compile error saying that: error C2039: 'LoadLibrary' : is not a member o...
[2 replies] Last: You're clearly not including the correct header file. If you're not u... (by kbw)
C++ Sorting words?

Can someone give me a starting stone for this. File looks like this Zachary CAD Stephen Billy BAD Manners take those lines and arrange like this NC= Zachary...
[7 replies] Last: Just ask :) always someone around, though it's getting late for me :) (by Lowest0ne)
Keylogger runs but does not save the key

Hi This is code: #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <fstream> using namespace std; ofstream out("plik.txt", ios::out); LRESULT CALLBACK k...
[3 replies] Last: Do you need to flush your output buffer? plik.flush(); That is ... (by Zaita)
TCHAR

What is a TCHAR exactly I cant find it on the reference. all I can find id a WCHAR
[2 replies] Last: If _UNICODE is defined, TCHAR is a wchar_t, otherwise it's a char. Wh... (by kbw)
by flony1
mysql database errors using visual c + +

hello friendly people, good way to say my problem I want to do a database static, not dynamic, in mysql using visual c + +. already achieved everything related...
[1 reply] : You need to link against the pre-compiled library for mySQL. This erro... (by Zaita)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 345678
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.