Windows Programming - January 2014

[win32] - how can i avoid flickers on controls? :(

i'm buiding controls on a class and seems ok. but when i move the mouse and change the text,on label(STATIC class), the flicker is showed :( can i avoid it?
[4 replies] Last: javedjuss: what you mean by that? seems that i avoid the flicker(not... (by Cambalinho)
by Dhaann
Plotting graphs HQ

Hi all, I am making a program to plot mathematical functions. I am using GDI+ graphics in C++ to plot graphs, but the quality isn't that good (I'm already us...
[4 replies] Last: I managed to create a much larger image and then scale it down, but it... (by Dhaann)
Increasing Static controll size

I'm trying to increase the static controll text, but it doesnt do anything : HFONT hFont = CreateFont (80, 0, 0, 0, FW_DONTCARE, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, ANS...
[1 reply] : You are using WM_SETFONT before even creating the static control. (by modoran)
Creating a static window

I'm trying to create a static control into a program. It usually works fine for me, but now I have a window which is completely white, and when I create the sta...
[5 replies] Last: What a lovely forum page. I’ll undoubtedly be back again. Please mai... (by javedjuss)
How to save state of dialog so that it not closed?

Hi! I design mfc dialog based application in which first i design main parent window containing multiple child windows with tab control,it works fine.After i a...
[no replies]
by xeef
vertex shader

can i some how access vertex data from inside the shader by its index ? i would need to do it in dx9
[no replies]
by xeef
x file

do i see it right that i can NOT add user data to it. mean define a mesh whit vertex and each vertex hase some additional value by side of color, position ...
[no replies]
by xeef
direct3D render to surface

i am new to this do i see it right if i have a 3d cube (6 sides) and want to have some 3d object on the sides i would need 7 render targets ?! one rende...
[2 replies] Last: thx (by xeef)
how make STATIC transparent?

have these code, for do a transparant effect: case WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC: { if ( inst->blnTransparent == true) { ...
[1 reply] : these code is ok.. i did a new tests with a parent image and works fin... (by Cambalinho)
by findux
***.c file compile as a python extension

I need to use ***.c gile file as a python extension file in Win7. is it posible with dev c++ compiler?
[3 replies] Last: For Windows you need to compile your .c or .cpp file(s) to a .pyd file... (by andywestken)
wxWebView+wxSmith+wxEVT_WEBVIEW_LOADED

Hi all I created a dialog based, wxWidgets project and am using wxSmith to handle graphical issues and properties. I am a beginner in wxwidgets but with the ...
[3 replies] Last: Don't know about that. wxCrafter supports wxWebView if you insist on u... (by modoran)
Hard Disk Error

Hi everyone, is there a software that can fix hard disk errors? please give me a link., thanks!
[10 replies] Last: Try HDTune--a HD software (by kimichang)
Close Window

I made an project to make DirectX programming easier (win32 windows), but I can't close the window if I use my own function to that! What I'm doing wrong? #...
[3 replies] Last: ops sorry did not see class name... forgive me. anyway can you please ... (by CppVoidppC)
by Art537
progrmme

help напишите программу, убирающую все комментарии из любой си-программы
[4 replies] Last: /*удаление комментариев из Си файла*/ #i... (by StupidProgrammer)
by Garion
Beginner question.

When the winmain function is set up like below does the HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow basically just initialize ...
[11 replies] Last: great post...very helpful.. (by pawn22)
Need Ideas - Combining Mouse Input and Raw Input in the same app

Hi guys, I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I have an app that has worked for years with a single mouse input. I am looking to incorporate the abili...
[no replies]
by Mimic
Win32 API how to hide console window

I'm practicing with the Win32 API and I have a questions. This is the first program that I have created, and simply shows a window: the problem is that in add...
[2 replies] Last: Yea, what modoran said. Here are some command lines for g++ I've used... (by freddie1)
by Gruwe
DirectX in VS2010 Linker Error - but linking correct

Hello, I have a problem with Visual Studio 2010 and DirectX. I want to start with DirectX, so I have downloaded the DirectX SDK Jun 2010 and have installe...
[1 reply] : You are trying to link DirectX 64 bit libraries, but your application ... (by modoran)
Programms from Kernighan and Ritchie (1,2,3,4)

ex.2.2. Напишите цикл, эквивалентный приведенному выше for-циклу, не пользуясь операторами &...
[64 replies] Last: ... (by uyyyy)
How to 'debug and kill' process?

Hi all, I heard that some process killing software kill the process by attaching a debugger and removing it? How will I do that? Please, help! GL
[2 replies] Last: Umm... on windows it's "Task manager" -> "Processes" -> "Show processe... (by Factors)
January 2014 Pages: 123... 5
  Archived months: [dec2013] [feb2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.