Windows Programming - January 2017

antivirus software program

I want to develop a antivirus software by using a open source engine. please guide .
[2 replies] Last: ClamavNet (by Tate89)
ASP.Net

hello there how can i make global Variables in asp.net i want the Variables as public for each page in same project and i can use any one of them in any page...
[1 reply] : I am afraid this is the wrong forum here. Try this instead: http://ww... (by Thomas1965)
Taking variables from other forms? VIS C++

When i try to #include "MyForm" when MyForm has #include "MyForm1" it comes up with a list of erros, yet when only 1 of the 2 has the other included there is no...
[3 replies] Last: When ever MyForm1 has include MyForm while MyForm has include MyForm1... (by coder777)
Windows C++ GUI (1,2,3)

Hi Guys, I'm new to this Forum and I am only just getting back into C++ programming. I used to program real-time data acquisition systems using C++ and Windows...
[46 replies] Last: I made a mistake above, Its GetDlgItem() not GetDlgCtrlId(). The lat... (by freddie1)
by junfan
How to find instance of a program?

In the program I want to write, I need a reliable method in which to check to see if a particular program is running. I thought about looping through the window...
[5 replies] Last: What about the following statement from the following MSDN article: h... (by junfan)
Making A .WAV From A Directory Play

I have been researching and researching and I really don't understand... C:\\Users\adryl\\Documents\\Visual Studio 2015\\Ding.wav Here is my directory. I want...
[8 replies] Last: Try this code: #include <Windows.h> #include <iostream> #include <st... (by Thomas1965)
Configure service priority

HI! How I configure service priority in registry? Thanks
[2 replies] Last: Hi! Do you have example about sintaxe in registry to configurate serv... (by Albuquerster)
Beginners book ??

I would like to get into learning C++ for Windows, but all the books I have teach only console programming. What would you suggest as a beginners level book, th...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you Golden Lizard and Thomas1965. Though it's cheaper to view th... (by whitenite1)
Rate my typewriter affect

#include <iostream> #include <windows.h> void typewrite(std::string wow, double wait = 100){ for(int i = 0; i <= wow.length() ; i++){ system("cls"); st...
[1 reply] : To be able to test your code on Linux I had to do the following change... (by Peter87)
PssCaptureSnapshot newbie

Currently trying to use windows API diagnostic process snapshoting, and just trying to understand the windows API reference pages in general. from reading th...
[1 reply] : Might be worth to check the return value from PssCaptureSnapshot and i... (by Thomas1965)
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files?

Hi, I have accidently deleted some of my files from Windows systems. I looked into recycle bin but didn’t find a single deleted file. Can anyone please sugges...
[4 replies] Last: Windows Data Recovery Software for the recovery of your data and file... (by kayerjenkins)
Unexpected output from EnumWindows

I am trying to get a list of all windows with the following code. #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; BOOL CALLBACK EnumWindowsPro...
[4 replies] Last: Have a look here. Maybe that's more what you want. http://simplesampl... (by Thomas1965)
"CONSOLE_FONT_INFOEX was not declared in this scope"

Hi guys. I'm trying to do something that should be, in theory, very simple: change the font of windows command prompt. I've found a few examples of how to do t...
[1 reply] : Hi CajunCoder, I had had the same problem as you, but I've found a sol... (by Troaat)
by sdfteh
A* pathfinding

I use SFML library only for widow I trying to create pathfinding algorithm from one point to the other (left and right mouse button on grid) it show window but...
[no replies]
Compiled Program (File Size)

Hi All! I am using DevCpp on Windows 7 and I once could compile a program and it compiled at 121kb and now it will only compile at 2.2mb?? Any assistance on ...
[1 reply] : That's a pretty radical change. Possibly you are creating debug build... (by freddie1)
by AndreB
Mapping

Good day, I'm good on the electrical side but very bad in programming so i'd like to know if somebody has a sample of a code for mapping an area ? I'm almost do...
[1 reply] : Is the robot able to determine his current position? (by coder777)
CoCreateInstanceAsAdmin how initialize com on thread?

Hello I wish to use: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/hh707164%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396 to create a virtual smart ...
[12 replies] Last: hey guys, thanks for your help! For any one interested I got some more... (by Johannes H)
Open Database Connnectivity - ODBC Revisited

Occasionally I get a PM or email about various posts I've made here over the years regarding ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) technology and connecting to vari...
[11 replies] Last: finally, main()... int main() { std::string s1; CSql Sql; Sql.s... (by freddie1)
Xinput global hotkey

How do I hook a Xbox one controller to register to a global key in Windows 10? The xinput code can be found here https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/2694...
[no replies]
by junfan
Building a .Net Remoting Framework...?

Hey everyone, I am not the most proficient in developing in C++. I typically write in Visual Basic. However I need to write a program in C++. Specifically I nee...
[3 replies] Last: Is the MyDemo object a the way to send data to the server? Yes it is... (by Thomas1965)
January 2017 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [dec2016] [feb2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.