Windows Programming - July 2012 (Page 3)

Stuck on NTLM authentication - working with EWS SOAP using native code

Hi, I am fairly new with C++, a lot of my code currently is from snippets, however i am an intermediate programmer in (VB and C# .NET). Is anyone here fa...
[3 replies] Last: OpenSSl have a readme file with instructions how to build the library ... (by modoran)
by asdcom
Problem in example making a shortcut

I used a compiler MinGW With NetBeans IDE . I try to make a shortcut file ,This attempt: #include <shlobj.h> #include <istream> #include <iostream> #...
[3 replies] Last: You need libole32.a and libuuid.a if you use MinGW, *.lib files are us... (by modoran)
Using WinPcap to get TCP Data

I want to use WinPcap to write the data inside the TCP-Pakage into an array. For that i read the WinPcap tutorial and some source codes from sourceforge.net...
[no replies]
Networking

Hello, I am woundering what the C++ socket librarys are. Also, if you know any tutorials for them, that would help. Thank you. - Kyle
[1 reply] : The socket library is a C library. There are numerous C++ libraries t... (by kbw)
C++ IDE

Guys, I have no experience in C++ I just want to learn and develop single (.exe) application, with windows, buttons, listboxes,etc. What would be the best I...
[3 replies] Last: That's about right. Wazzak (by closed account zb0S216C)
by QIZI94
Win Api - Radio Button and Checkbox problem

Hi guys, I have problem with Radio Button and Checkbox when I run my application, I can not select any of my Radio Buttons and Checkbox. This is part of my c...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for all, everything works according to my ideas. :) (by QIZI94)
GUI freezes after few seconds in this little Dialog based apllication (1,2)

Hello, im a beginner trying to understand the reason why the GUI freezes after very few seconds here. Try run it and see what i mean.. Shouldn't it keep prin...
[26 replies] Last: I'm sorry we have a little misunderstanding here. What i was looking f... (by temporaryavailable)
by map007
How do I create a Windows form?

Hello I'd like to create a simple Windows form such as the one found in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235634.aspx using Visual Studio 2010 Express. ...
[1 reply] : This forum lacks C++/CLI experts. The regulars of this forum program ... (by webJose)
How can i redirect all or specific programs to my own ssh tunnel?

Hello everybody, I made a ssh tunnel socks, but i want redirect all or a specific program to my own tunnel. Can u give me some advice? Thank u everybod...
[2 replies] Last: It does not for me. I allready connecting to ssh and i can send comman... (by gunesahmet)
Trying to do error cheaking with rapid xml

Ok I know how to parse a rapid xml file. But if I change the xml file xml_nodes then my program crashes. here is an example of a xml file that I am parsing. ...
[1 reply] : Post some more code and i will walk thru it. Did u check the length on... (by bobdabilder)
File handling WIN32 API

Hi, I'm troubling finding information about what happens to my application when a user right-clicks on a file and selects for example "Open with" and then my p...
[17 replies] Last: Instead of trying to deal with a message pump would it be "easier" to ... (by Texan40)
two sndplaySound(...,...) questions

Hello everyone, I am using the older sndplaysound("... .wav,", null ); I have two questions for this forum. (1.) The function returns 0 if fail. Does thi...
[1 reply] : The return of 0 is there so you can check if the function ran or faile... (by Texan40)
transformation of a cube superquadric

Hello, I wish I had an idea how I manage to turn a cube superquadric in (a cube whose faces are in the form of cones of different sizes) in c + + / OpenGL. My c...
[1 reply] : Hello, I happen to do so. I create an array of vertices, which enables... (by ibrakola)
mapping system

I've stumbled on the window and viewport problematic and I don't get it. My first thoughts were, I got a client area, where I set the viewport (size of the view...
[no replies]
by S G H
Actual Program I/O

I'd like to have a "real" Input/output set-up for my PC, like, from C++ calling some function to "enable" a cable coming out from the PC. I already know about ...
[6 replies] Last: Some of the Arduino models use USB, I don't see why you would bother p... (by Computergeek01)
Changing label's properties by coding ???(VS studio 2010 )

I've try to change label's properties by coding.When I had clicked debug=>starting debugging, the properties didn't change. I hope sommeone can help me! thanks...
[1 reply] : That's C#, not C++. Post at the MSDN Forums. (by webJose)
by Alx101
OpenGL-GLFW Render window not created

Don't know if this is the right place to post this. Well i have a problem with GLFW, i am trying to make a render window through a class which goes through ...
[9 replies] Last: My search was "glfwOpenWindow" and it was the 3rd link, sorry. (by FeZedra)
Deleting all files in a folder

i am using the following code, to delete everything in a folder int del( const char * csDeleteFolderPath_i ) { int nFolderPathLen = strlen(csDeleteFolder...
[2 replies] Last: thanks. (by sigmablack)
Getchar Wont Stop the program!

Hey Guys, I was coding a simple program and i used getchar to stop the program from closing. But when i ran it it didnt stop, and then i tried getch and it did....
[2 replies] Last: Because when you press Return to confirm the value of FavNumber, getch... (by S G H)
How to get text input ?

Hello everybody . I have read this reference http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa752127%28v=vs.85%29.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa768...
[6 replies] Last: I think we just need Get_tagname (INPUT) and get_type (TEXT). Then we ... (by headshot)
July 2012 Pages: 12345... 7
  Archived months: [jun2012] [aug2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.