Windows Programming - July 2014 (Page 2)

string::pop_back: Build error in DevC++

Hi, I'm trying use this hint http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9...-in-a-txt-file for delete last character from a text file, but this not compile. I'm get ...
[8 replies] Last: I already checked these same two options respectively and nothing work... (by FLASHCODER)
Parsing Text File Contents

Hello, I have the below script that I am trying to use to take each line of a text file to read the numerical value of each flag.state. Everything compiles ...
[17 replies] Last: The background of this program is that at one point it restarts, uses ... (by limburger)
by F40R
Help

I am attempting to create a guessing number game. However, it only shows if the number is too high, not if it's correct or too low. Help would be appreciated! ...
[2 replies] Last: Exactly what he said! ^ Use curly brackets for if statements unless if... (by Code Apperentice)
How to send a physical key press?

How do I send a physical(Edit) key press(What I am using it for requires a physical keypress, and ik its possible in java, so C++ it is to.) I don't wan't a si...
[2 replies] Last: I fear I'm being niave, but if this actually isn't a trick question, w... (by freddie1)
Distorted image in MFC

Hello, I am trying to program a sort of a game that is played on a grid. While drawing the grid, if I choose the origin (0,0), the drawing is OK, but if I shif...
[3 replies] Last: It's a venerable technology to be sure, much maligned by the whelps. ... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
by MSH
FLTK: Loading to and reading from arrays with Fl_Input widgets

Hello, I need help using arrays with the Fl_Input widget. I would like to be able to store the Fl_Input widget data to an array and also be able to load the arr...
[2 replies] Last: As it turns out, (LPCSTR) was just one part of the puzzle. Since the F... (by MSH)
Playsound() overlap

I have a program that makes a ding sound when you press the mouse button. However, it waits for the sound file to finish before it can play it again. I was wo...
[5 replies] Last: that is exactly what I wanted. thanks! (by blobbob110)
Reconnect Client side of a CAsyncSocket

I am trying to have my client side of my socket connection retry to connect to the server side of the socket connection once the server has gone away. My cli...
[no replies]
winsock bind fails (WSAENOTSOCK)

Hey guys, i have a problem with winsock udp sockets. This the part of the code that fails. if (userSocket == INVALID_SOCKET) { std::cout << "...
[7 replies] Last: It is working now. I have no idea why. There was a Windows Update runn... (by Thanatos)
List View Drag & Drop

In my application, I have 2 dialog windows - "object view" and "render view". In the object view window I have a list view of different objects for my game. Wha...
[no replies]
COM And Clipboard

So I found myself making a god awful application today, but in the end I am pretty happy with how it turned out. This is a program to get the up time on a rem...
[3 replies] Last: We use this decrepit old system in my office to manage where our PC's ... (by Computergeek01)
Output from multiple variables

Hello everybody on Cplusplus.com, I'm in the process of writing a win32 program in Dev-C++ distributed by Orwell. In relation to that a problem has occurred. ...
[3 replies] Last: kbw: Thank you very much! It worked! freddie1: Thank you, I will take... (by AlexanderCI)
MS ADO General Questions

Hello! I've been getting into database interaction recently, and thought I'd try my hand at using ADO and C++ to talk to MS SQL Server '08. Until now I've be...
[4 replies] Last: I had toyed with the idea of writing my own wrapper class for using OD... (by TheFunk)
code won't work on xp

I'm using the iostream, stdlib.h, time.h and string libraries, rand() and a bunch of nested ifs. The release version won't run on a WinXP 32, even though I've s...
[2 replies] Last: did you changed or deleted the files?(i mean iostream,stdlib...). if... (by bigsoft)
Please help a newbie on High Frequency Trading Example

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and have taken a keen interest in writing trading programs. I have some Python background, a little C# but no C++. ...
[2 replies] Last: Can you additionally post some of the errors you're getting at compile... (by TheFunk)
by Mimic
Help with Qt QStringList

Hello. This is my class: file .h #ifndef UNDOREDO_H #define UNDOREDO_H #include <QUndoCommand> typedef QVector<QStringList> vector_t ; class Un...
[no replies]
FLTK C:\20140707\Projekte\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Projekt1.exe] Error 1

Hello! At first let me tell you that I am an austrian student so sorry for my englisch ;) I have a big problem with dev c++.. I have an error like you see in ...
[no replies]
Question about IDE's

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but it seems to fit. So I hope I do not offend anyone. Every one of the tutorials I have read produce the He...
[5 replies] Last: Yes, you're compiling the wrong language. The top one is not C++. ... (by Stewbond)
[win32] - can i get the keyboard keys flag?

i can get the window style flag and then i can see what styles was added. can i do the same fo the keyboard? think in these way: i have the key 'a' and 'b'.....
[13 replies] Last: if(GetAllKeyPressed()==VK_LEFT & 'A') This would not work as you ex... (by Disch)
DirectX help please

Please help me.. Im struggling with this for 3 days.. Here's the code I've tried.. #include <Windows.h> #include <d3d11_1.h> #include <directxcolors.h>...
[1 reply] : Are you calling your initDevice() function? (by greenfox)
July 2014 Pages: 1234... 6
  Archived months: [jun2014] [aug2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.