Windows Programming - July 2016

How to send special key to the hidden window?

How to send special keystroke to the hidden window by name?
[no replies]
How to skip Video Source window?

maybe somebody know how to skip Video Source window when starting camera?
[no replies]
How to make infinite loop if I want to change filename every time?

#include <direct.h> int main() for(;;) { mkdir("c:/myfolder"); return 0; } I want to make c:/myfolder then c:/myfolder1, c:/myfol...
[16 replies] Last: If it's difficult never mind. It's not important for me, I'm just curi... (by Pranciskus)
by sam80
Transparent window with none transparent objects

Hello everyone, I am trying to to plot a circle in screen in a transparent window. There are some codes in internet but none of them understandable for me ! I...
[no replies]
How to make webcam shot with console application?

Maybe somebody know the code, not show but just capture. (not Opencv)
[7 replies] Last: ? (by Pranciskus)
How to make shortcut?

How to make shortcut of something file which works?
[2 replies] Last: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function... (by Pranciskus)
Opencv

Maybe anyone knows where to find opencv supported cameras list?
[no replies]
by sam80
Text box horizontal scrollbar

Hello, I am new in windows programming with VS 2015. I put a textbox and made the scroll option for both horizontal and vertical. But I never can see horizon...
[1 reply] : Is WordWrap for this TextBox True or False? (by skaa)
Changing the font of a child-child window

Hello, im trying to specify a different font for a child window than the default one. im proceding like this: //creating the fonts objects hFont = CreateFon...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for the reply, however i put in comment the subclassing thing ... (by ilovenoodles)
win32 v. MFC ?

I have always programmed in console apps but want to move into windows programming. I want to know the advantages and disadvantages of win32 and MFC. Which on...
[19 replies] Last: [quote=nesmith] Thanks for the code. It will be a big help in getting ... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
SendMessage 100% Virtual

Good staff late, I am new to the forum and am seeking some clarification on the SendMessage Well first let me explain my problem. Well, I'm creating a mac...
[2 replies] Last: @coder777, your suggestion does solve my problems, I need to send mess... (by suggestname)
memory leak

#include <sys/stat.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <tchar.h> #include <windows.h> #define WHITESPACE_CHARS " \t\n\r" #undef streq #ifdef _UNICODE #de...
[5 replies] Last: Compilers have a lot of options. If you don't like this behaviour swit... (by closed account 48bpfSEw)
C++ simple program

Pls. help me on this, this is my first time in C++ and we are ask to do a program that automatically generate a user's biodata based on his/her inputted informa...
[9 replies] Last: Glad it helped :) (by Naughty Albatross)
Question about int get_keys()

case VK_SPACE: fputc(' ',file); ...
[no replies]
by sam80
Boot check file exist with path

Hello everyone, I have a problem to get a true value from the following argument: string path="c:\\test\test.txt"; boost::filesystem::exists(path) return ...
[3 replies] Last: I suspect you are not creating a Boost path object to pass to Boost's... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by Aceix
Custom(non-Windows theme) designed UI

Hi, I followed this article, http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/68170/ but I'm wondering if theres's a way this could be done without directly using the C-s...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/creating-custom-window-in-win32/ ... (by Thomas1965)
Sorry from non-C++ question but I think I need help from experts

I was just playing with Ardamax keylogger. http://imgur.com/a/Gxoe2 Look at KAL Start, JQR Start and etc.. As you see they all refer that they are in ProgramDat...
[no replies]
How delete registry key?

If I add file to registry startup by: #include <stdio.h> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; int main(){ HKEY hkey; LONG regOpenResult; const...
[2 replies] Last: Thanx I found it (by Pranciskus)
Error when compiling C++ program on Visual Studio Community 2015

Hi guys, I'm learning C++ and I would like to ask about error which I've gotten when running Visual Studio 2015. I just write a simple Hello World code and ge...
[6 replies] Last: Your image of errors isn't really relative to your problems :), you sh... (by ducpham)
Toolbar button background colour

Hi, I want to know how to make part of a toolbar button transparent so that the background colour that shows through is the colour according to whatever Wind...
[1 reply] : Hi, there are tons of information in the web: https://www.google.de/... (by closed account 48bpfSEw)
July 2016 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [jun2016] [aug2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.