Windows Programming - June 2012

is this bug or what ?

i wanted to make program that looks something like this http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/images/dlg_two.gif modeless dialog doesnt work it is shown it has butto...
[16 replies] Last: ^thanks so much for taking ur time to check this will try now to fix t... (by Silvestar)
Child window ID's not recognized by GetDlgItem()

My code creates some windows that are children of the main app window. The child windows are assigned child-window identifiers through the hMenu parameter of th...
[2 replies] Last: So, HMENU is actually a pointer? I'd never guess it... Thank you very ... (by vorticidal)
PlaySound Windows 7

Hi, Can anyone help with a problem I've got with PlaySound running on Windows 7. I'm porting some software from XP to Win 7 and the application is meant to ...
[15 replies] Last: If you launch the exe from a service could be a problem with windows 7... (by modoran)
console exit event / file save

i have a list class that i need to save upon exit i cant figure out a way to do this using this method can make this method a mwmber of the class or pass the ob...
[4 replies] Last: my question is how to access the list class from inside the ctrlhandle... (by aclark17)
by Jonno
Updating window with live info

I am using c++ Visual Studio Express and have written an application that allows a user to enter a value which updates a register in a chip. The register write ...
[2 replies] Last: Since you are monitoring a hardware variable, I guess there's no trigg... (by webJose)
referencing problem in C++

I have the following code in an existing C++ program with no classes: //*********************************************************************** void add_fon...
[6 replies] Last: I'm going to save this thread so I can refer to it in the future; alot... (by Gorlash)
Win32 STATIC controls background

This is my first time trying to build an interface with pure winapi, everything is going fine except for an issue with static controls backgrounds. I ha...
[5 replies] Last: COLOR_BACKGROUND is listed as a system color, so I guess you can do (C... (by webJose)
by zzmgd6
cli::array help please

Greetings, Having problem with multidimensional array for C++/CLI // Got a 2x3 array cli::array<double,2> ^points = gcnew cli::array<double,2>(2,3); ...
[4 replies] Last: Not sure but pretty confident you can't use array:copy for multidimens... (by bobdabilder)

Removed, accepting answer
[3 replies] Last: Removed, accepting answer (by Chris12345)
strange error.

hello i'm learning SFML library and i picked a code from the tutorial. it opens a window and it should make me able to close it again but when i close it it say...
[9 replies] Last: found what i did wrong. i had to put my DLL's in the debug file next t... (by gelatine)
win service error 1053

I made an window service it runs well on my machine,when i try'ed to run it on other machine which has only dot net framework 4 installed the service gives an e...
[5 replies] Last: @modoran ya you are correct i viewed the exe in dependency walker it s... (by Tarun Batra)
c++ Enable Remote Desktop

hi every one ! how can i Enable Remote Desktop with c++ ?
[11 replies] Last: Sadly, it is like that with some people. In their ignorance (and don'... (by webJose)
http web request in c++ ?

http web request in c++ ?
[4 replies] Last: He just asked for web request, and there (link above) is nice "GET / H... (by tath)
Practice Scenarios

Does any one know where i can find beginner to intermediate c++ problems/ codes to edit for free?
[3 replies] Last: think of any program you would like to create and do it. Simple as tha... (by tath)
dllimport in C

Hi. I want to import a dll file in C.I tried this.But this is not true: #include <stdio.h> int __declspec(dllimport)("user32.dll")MessageBox(void* hWnd,...
[1 reply] : What does that code have to do with importing a DLL? All it does is p... (by kbw)
Timer error

#include<windows.h> #include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<conio.h> SYSTEMTIME st,lt; int timerproc(void); int main() { int crrent_time; ...
[12 replies] Last: Does this start the stream playing asynchronously? videoSink->startPl... (by kbw)
How to use File operations when used createfile() to open a binary file

Hi, I have a problem to port the fopen and fclose and subsequent file operation calls to windows calls. I mean when we use a fopen call on a file I get a file...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=kpk6880]I have a problem to port the fopen and fclose and subse... (by webJose)
Indexed Vertex Blending with the Direct3D Pipeline

Hello. I am currently working on a rendering engine which is meant to render character animations. Right now I am working on vertex blending to make the body pa...
[no replies]
by ahcfan
Edit pixels in a bitmap?

I want to load a 24 bit bitmap, search for specific colors and change them to other colors. GetPixel and SetPixel is extremely slow but I came up with something...
[3 replies] Last: Unsure where the problem is. I mean, there's a potential for corrupti... (by webJose)
upload a file by winAPI

hello every one. how i can upload a file by using win32 API? i wanna create an app like a Trojan. thanks for ur help.
[2 replies] Last: Here you may find White hat hacker but not a black one for sure (by CMinus)
June 2012 Pages: 123... 7
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.