Windows Programming - June 2012 (Page 2)

How to get handle of static Textedit control?

Hi friends, I am developing a testing tool, for that I need "to obtain the handle of static Textedit control". Since I assume that I cant obtain the handle d...
[1 reply] : I don't know what is a Textedit control. And is this control in your ... (by webJose)
Visual Studio Express help

after using dev-c++ as my IDE i was informed to try code::blocks or visual studio express. I decided on VSE and after a bit of playing around, i was finally abl...
[5 replies] Last: actually. dont bother with the c++. my ultimate goal is to help my 2 f... (by slpntfan)
Two Views in one SDI Frame at the same time.

I'm relatively new to MFC programming and need some help with a problem. I intend to write a utility that displays an image on one side of the window, and some ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply. I don't want a Windows Explorer-like application... (by MalachiJones)
EnumChildProc with data from a Class

I have 6 child windows which are to display the results of a dice throw and a button to throw the dice. Simple enough on it's own: BOOL CALLBACK EnumChildP...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. In other words: Your coding should be easily de-coupled from ... (by Lowest0ne)
Need Help With Buttons

IM NEW HERE AND im trying to make buttons for just a simple game im making to get back into coding. Basically its a little mmo im trying to make( not to play or...
[13 replies] Last: what about Netbeans as an IDE? one of my good friends who is great wit... (by slpntfan)
by Hucaru
FFTW

Hi all, I am having issues linking to libc in VC 2010. I receive "fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libc.lib'". I have searched google and suggestions s...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks (by Hucaru)
usb to serial using wmi, not working

Hello, I am new to these forums, I thought it would be best to sign up to a forum as I am learning c++. However I do have a problem I am working on and can n...
[11 replies] Last: Got the com port used this instead SELECT * FROM Win32_PnPEntity W... (by banburybug)
VirtualFree :: Self deleting memory

Hello, I have a thread on an allocated memory (with VirtualAlloc). Is it possible to free (VirtualFree) this memory directly from the thread that is running o...
[4 replies] Last: Having an executable delete itself and having a process de-allocate me... (by Computergeek01)
Is radiobutton in WTL library

hi All, I do not understant why there is no any control about Radio button in WTL library , maybe I need rewrite it wholy , i fact , I want to disable a ra...
[3 replies] Last: THank you all reply, I got , forgive me poor English , soetimes I can'... (by misserwell)
by soranz
Creating a class around 'FindFirstFile()'

Hi, I've been using a function to search directories for files. Never had a problem with it until I tried to create a class around it. I've made a console app t...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks webJose your answer is great ! I've changed all of my strings... (by soranz)
First windows app that does something. What do you guys think?

Hey guy, This is my first windows app I have been working on it for a little while... its also my ISP for my grade 12 computer science class. I learned a lot f...
[5 replies] Last: No, modoran means SS_NOPREFIX: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar... (by webJose)
virus Detection my program

hi i write this program . but in virus total give me 4/42 Detection ratio :( how can i change my code to not Detection in any anti virus https://www.virustota...
[8 replies] Last: @ OP: Maybe you just shouldn't put your faith in a novelty website. I ... (by Computergeek01)
Windows Full Screen DirectX 2D Programming

Hello, my name is Eric and I have been using Free Pascal for years to create graphics programs in 2d. In that case, I would Include the PTC library which had th...
[5 replies] Last: Download the MinGW Installer and point it to your CodeBlocks's MinGW f... (by S G H)
search for a teacher

hi mani form iran not soo god english search fot a good teacher . who can help me private ? plz contact me
[no replies]
How to Create Menu with Anothers Components

How do I create a menu with buttons and text boxes, similar google chrome menu? Does anyone know of any technique or article?
[1 reply] : firstly do u know how to create usual menu? btw try visual studio (by Silvestar)
How to run any given program from the command prompt?

Hey cplusplus.com I was wondering how to run any given program right from the command prompt window. I was told that using the keyword "start" and then any p...
[5 replies] Last: if u want write some code to run another program in directory ("c:\\")... (by mani0iranian)
Alternative to MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE_NOCOALESCE for Windows XP

sup c++ forums So I've been having some issues where I've got a ring buffer of mouse events (generated by some hardware that acts like a mouse) and I pull th...
[no replies]
calculate frame rate

i made an streaming application and was now in a need to calculate the frame rate //================================================================ // t...
[no replies]
by Salvom
win 32 api (not MFC): to create shortcut keys in modal dialog

With modal dialogs I cannot use accellerators. Please, do you know if there is an alternative way to create shortcut keys in my application?
[no replies]
BorlandC++ Windows Media Player

Hi, I have question about MediaPlayer component in System tab in BorlandBuilder C++ 6. Is there a member function of MediaPlayer that allows us to check i...
[no replies]
June 2012 Pages: 1234... 7
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.