Windows Programming - June 2012 (Page 4)

Program crashing?

So I am new to c++ (been doing it for about 4 months now).. anyway, for a class assignment I had to create a program(more or less) that allowed the user to appe...
[1 reply] : First of all, please use code tags. See http://a.ly/5QH for usage det... (by webJose)
antivirus error !

hi . any time i wright program in win32 Kaspersky Trojan.Win32.FakeAv.ndsl error me in virustotal ! what i can ?
[1 reply] : What's the source code? Which compiler are you using? Also, upload the... (by Athar)
check Process

hi how i can check PID ? example this code not working only example if(firefox== run) { cout<<"firefox is runing :D"; } how ?
[4 replies] Last: how can i do that ? Is not (by mani0iranian)
by xoxos
problem creating two dialogs

hi, i'm hoping someone can spot the beginner error without me posting all my code. i'd hate to ask anyone to pick through that. i have created a dialog for ...
[8 replies] Last: naraku - that's likely to be it. previously i'd thought the string ... (by xoxos)
by eidge
Network Packet Forging

Hello guys, I've had a though semester and I haven't been programming at all. I'm finally back. So what I am trying to accomplish here is to write a packe...
[11 replies] Last: Off-topic: Not that you actually deserve to be answered but here we go... (by eidge)
by hbios
Menu bar, buttons, dialog boxes with SDL?

Hi, I am currently working on a project, which is a Snake game written in c++ using SDL. Here's the link : http://sourceforge.net/projects/snake-hbios/ My prob...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your answer! Firstly, I had found the first article you're ... (by hbios)
I can make a window... what next?

I am new to windows development, but am quite comprehensive of c++. I have read the MSDN tutorial, and a couple others, so I understand the fundamentals of crea...
[11 replies] Last: I have read through this threads and i understand matter than before b... (by jimobama)
by Anddos
scan for ints in a process

basically what i want todo is scan this process for all the ints with the value 5, i am close to getting it working but i think something is missing , can anyon...
[no replies]
Listbox returning LB_ERR for no reason?

So I have a list box in my dialog, and I am using SendMessage as such: SendMessage(hListBox, LB_GETTEXTLEN, 0, 0); I am trying to get the length of the text i...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry... I don't really understand what you mean. Sending this message... (by idratex)
vc++ win32 application . change icon (exe)

hi . i want to change icon my program :P i can fund any tutorial :(
[12 replies] Last: There are many applications to convert .bmp to .ico, most notably Imag... (by modoran)
Creating a menu in window without menu

I'm trying to put a menu in a window without menu. I made a dll with the menu resource and used the following code to enable the menu: hMenu = LoadMenu(hModu...
[no replies]
by aj3423
any small c++ library can do image recognition?

Hi, I'm writing something like AutoIt, which can recognize image from the screen. I need it to read a image, such as a .png file, then search it on the screen ...
[no replies]
by BuGi
Unhandled exception at 0x77e4bef7 in 1.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std:out_of_range at memory location 0x0012fb8c

Hey. I requested the existing index, but get an error, I cannt understand the problem, what's wrong? string *shells_host = new string ; for(int i=0;i<...
[1 reply] : What is LinkToHost and LinkToReq? (by kbw)
c++ problem with dll file

Hi sry for my bad Language i wright code in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 vc++ console apk(win32) then in copy exe file to new win Without (Microsoft Visual C+...
[9 replies] Last: Actually their debug equivalents end with a "d" (msvcr100d.dll/msvcp10... (by S G H)
Is the Windows 8 release preview worth downloading?

I see mixed opinions about it online. Some people say it's buggy and unfinished, other people say it's solid and stable. What is the opinion of people on this b...
[1 reply] : As a developer in need to get familiar with the new features, download... (by webJose)
C++/CLI String

Hi, I am new to .NET CLI. I want to convert a string carat (String^) to character array (char ). Is there a quick way to do that? Thank you.
[3 replies] Last: I finally found a post to do that. Thanks anyway! String^ cliStrin... (by chesschi)
Manage USB HID device

Good afternoon! I've developed a Win32 C++ application (no .NET Framework) that, using Windows API, communicate with an USB HID device. The application work r...
[1 reply] : Similar question to mine I think. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windo... (by Borthwick)
USB Mass Storage Device

I have a custom piece of hardware that was designed for my client to act as a mass storage device in windows. I built some software that uploads and downloads t...
[no replies]
How do I get the Format of a CDateTimeCtrl?

I need to use the SetFormat() function in the constructer of an overridden version of the CDateTimeCtrl, but I need to know in advance if it's a Date control or...
[no replies]
Handle of that particular button style and caption

HI, In my project i receive style of the button(ex-Pushbutton) and caption of that button(ex-cancel) now i have to find the exact button and have to return the ...
[1 reply] : You need to have available at global scope the control id of the butto... (by freddie1)
June 2012 Pages: 1234567
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.