Windows Programming - June 2012 (Page 6)

by Screed
Programming Language

Would it be possible to create my own Programming language with C++ like this: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { typedef cout prin...
[8 replies] Last: oh thank you :) (by Screed)
Winapi Window

Hey I'm just wondering if there was a way to have a program so that on the left side you have a tool bar basically and on the right side it shows your desktop. ...
[2 replies] Last: Awesome thank you :) (by mackw44)
by Hucaru
Linker problem

Hi I am trying to get the hdf5 API to work with visual studio 2010 express edition and have an error when compiling the code: 1>hdf5_cppdll.lib(hdf5_cppdll....
[5 replies] Last: Thanks modoran, I read but I found conflicting post on the Microsoft f... (by Hucaru)
Can active x functions be used without gui???

Can active x functions be used without gui???
[16 replies] Last: header files i have already pasted above in which they have used clsid (by Tarun Batra)
Opening a live media stream using C/C++

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to open a mms:// live media stream using C/C++. I am trying to do this for days. but can not find any book regarding these informa...
[2 replies] Last: Someone in this forum once said: Want to open a file format? Want to... (by webJose)
Modal dialog behaviour

Hi, I have one dialog in MFC using CPropertySheet and having many pages. In one of the page there are list-box having check-box controls in it and few rad...
[no replies]
Blender

I am wanting blender objects to show up in my windows program, but i do not know were to start or how to start. Can anyone please explain?
[4 replies] Last: Well, it depends on the method you chose and on which file format you ... (by BHX)
by Screed
Game Dev

Can C++ game dev be done with Code::Block? I'm not good enough to make games yet, I'm just curious.
[6 replies] Last: I currently am using SFML for a little graphics play. I haven't gotten... (by newbieg)
by Netski
D3D, C++, x-files

Hello, currently im programming a tiny 3d-game with c++/d3d. my problem: im loading a map from a .x-file into my game and i got an player on the map which int...
[no replies]
Why is the window not showing up?

#include <windows.h> /* Declare Windows procedure */ LRESULT CALLBACK WindowProcedure (HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM); /* Make the class name into a glob...
[4 replies] Last: I just pasted your code into my CodeBlocks editor, compiled it, and ra... (by freddie1)
Can the following link be used in visual studio 2010 for vc++ project.

Can the following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/183771 link be used in visual studio 2010 for vc++ project. Please tell.
[16 replies] Last: If that sdk has a 'flat' procedural api in addition to a COM api you'l... (by freddie1)
C++, Hand over map as _variant_t to COM Component

Hi, I have done some development in various languages, but am relatively new to c++. I need to access a COM object and hand over a hashtable to that object. ...
[10 replies] Last: Ah, see? Explicit pointer did the trick. I was right in thinking the... (by webJose)
text box

Hello I have a text box on my form1 and in my form1.h: private: System::Void txtLoops_TextChanged(System::Object^ sender, System::EventArgs^ e) { ...
[3 replies] Last: thanks bob (by closed account 4w7X92yv)
Multiline Text Drawing in win32

Hi forum! I'm pretty new to the Win32 API, but I've been experimenting with making some games like a slot machine and such. I was wondering how you would go abo...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks @mordoran! (by lfnunley)
How to use these functions

I am developing a console and window based application in vs2010 using vc++ and according to my requirement for simplicity i would be requiring to use the "an I...
[14 replies] Last: Sir i am using active as the sdk has provided me the active x function... (by Tarun Batra)
How do i make a game using Win32 Programming?

sinmple question... i have a window so far. i dont know where im supposed to start for game programming.
[17 replies] Last: already had utorrent (i guess im a naughty boy xD) and thanks bro. (by Invader2010)
How to spy on a windows app?

Hi guys. I have a program, that calculates some values. I need to get these values in another program, without doing any changes in the first program. What ar...
[7 replies] Last: Injecting a DLL is a simple way to get your code inside the memory sp... (by gamlet2008)
by soranz
Is there an MFC Dialog editor(editor) ?

Hi, I'm just wondering if anybody knows of a program that helps with the visual aesthetics of a dialog box ? Specifically, I'm trying to create symmetry bet...
[4 replies] Last: Yes there is and it's 'good enough'. But, I was wondering if there e... (by soranz)
'debug assertion failed! invalid null pointer' cant get the damn thing working

I'm using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express I don't know much about coding, lol I started learning C++ just a few days ago. Here's my code (i dont care about ...
[2 replies] Last: You never assign a value to "function" string, but later you compare w... (by modoran)
by Qazino
Undefined reference to...

I have looked everywhere for a solution to my problem, but it seems that something is wrong with my g++ linker. When I run the following batch program g++-3...
[4 replies] Last: I guess it did, though very vaguely... Anyways thanks for the quick re... (by Qazino)
June 2012 Pages: 1... 4567
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.