Windows Programming - June 2013 (Page 5)

by LA33R
Looping in Win32 GUI Applications

Hey Guys, I've been browsing this forum a while and decided to sign up, looks like a good place for help. I'm new to C++, possibly been coding it about 1 ...
[2 replies] Last: I have not really looked though your code, but... can I now make som... (by andywestken)
Typed array member of c++ typedef struct in ASP.NET

Hello, I am working on an ASP.NET application and have set it up so I can pass a struct from C++ to C#. I would like this struct to have a typed array that ...
[no replies]
by Elidor
MinGW and OpenGL

I know this is an extremely broad question but I've been going nuts trying to get the right setup for MinGW for OpenGL. My question is straightforward - what m...
[6 replies] Last: You said you used VS to compile the library, but the errors you posted... (by modoran)
Help please

I need the code for alphabetic sorting..
[4 replies] Last: Please, Put this thread into the correct section. There is nothing to ... (by closed account G309216C)
Need help with some code

Good day, Im not very familiar with C++ and Im having some problems with the next code.. class ObjectDetector { public: ObjectDetector () : viewer...
[2 replies] Last: First of all How is this anything Windows API. Next put CODE into CODE... (by closed account G309216C)
How to use hardware Drivers

Hi, i'am new with the Hardware Drivers interfacing. does anyone have good tutorial of how to implement in C++? IDE i used is Code Blocks, i dont know how the ca...
[no replies]
Question on API to do a Graphical Tree Representation...

Hello, I was needing to review some Graduate Computer Science course material and thought a good way to do it would be to implement some of the items myself ...
[2 replies] Last: Another thought... If you don't want to go to the trouble of coding c... (by andywestken)
Reasons why you studied win32

As a person who is still in the middle of c++ book for beginne, the only reason I know is for gui dev but I have a feeling that it's not the only one.
[3 replies] Last: Ah, another thing, timers. It's still in the "Hardware" side of the PC... (by S G H)
by ttj
win32 Snipping Tool-esque program problems

I want to recreate window's snipping tool and I'm referring to this topic: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd183402%28v=vs.85%29.aspx The problem is ...
[3 replies] Last: The STATIC control should be defined by the dialog template, not creat... (by andywestken)
OpenGL/SDL Game Issue

Alright so I was following a tutorial, this tutorial to be exact: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_411665&feature=iv&src_vid=VJGqalveGmM...
[no replies]
Draw line

Hello I have to draw a line that follows my mouse pointer over an image without changing the picture behind. Here are my steps: I stored in a content HBITM...
[1 reply] : Can you explain your question differently, I don't understand what you... (by newbieg)
Need help with a GUI checkbox

private: System::Void checkBox1_CheckedChanged(System::Object^ sender, System::EventArgs^ e) { if(checkBox1->CheckState = CheckState::Checked) { ...
[4 replies] Last: That worked! Thanks for you help! (by epd5030)
How to print out symbols only in WindowProcedure

How can I print out symbols in console after I pressed some keys? I have this code... case WM_KEYDOWN: // wParam - Window Message returned after //...
[no replies]
by mrgesy
Tic Tac Toe Problem.

My Tic Tac toe Win32 game is malfunctioning. |............| |............| |............| |............| |............| |............| The above is th...
[no replies]
by plexus
Inverting windows screen

I'm searching for a method to invert the whole windows screen colors. At the lowest possible level in the graphics chain. But (if that's possible) without using...
[2 replies] Last: Wooaaahhh :D That's exactly what I was searching for. Thanks a lot. (by plexus)
Problem returning a char pointer

I am working on a simple name generator program. One part of my program has me clicking a button that takes in someone's name, scrambles it and puts the output...
[7 replies] Last: I can definitely relate to the idea of having to learn for myself and ... (by Ulfhedhin)
Help please !

I want to learn win32 :( , can you give a pdf book please :)
[4 replies] Last: Oki , thnx for every one (by Ali Tajiri)
x64 mixed code x86. Problem

Hi, I have been mixing x64 code in x86 applications. I need to include a whole function as a x64 code instead of making x64 code inside the function. The rea...
[10 replies] Last: It's not a matter of whether it's technically feasible or not (even if... (by kbw)
learning windows and MFC

I took your advice and I used the learncpp tutorial and it was a very good learning tool. I have a good understanding of C++. I need to use language a...
[2 replies] Last: I went through my books last night and found MFC in one of them, Ivor ... (by newbieg)
by lwells
Need help sending command to system

I am trying to find the path of my file, then pass the path onto a command I am sending to system console. My program takes a wireless profile .xml and loads ...
[14 replies] Last: So I made a mistake above and ment to use If, and then the rest are el... (by lwells)
June 2013 Pages: 1... 3456
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.