Windows Programming - June 2013 (Page 6)

Performance in C++ threads vs C# threads

I have been reading lots of articles regarding this issue but mosty of the articles are old 2009 or older. Most of these articles favor C# and referencing the l...
[no replies]
Rebar

Hello, I couldn't find a good tutorial on making rebars, can anyone redirect me to one or explain here?
[1 reply] : https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mfc+rebar&rlz=1C1SFXN_enGB499GB499&o... (by mutexe)
beginning Windows Programming

Hey everyone, I am a beginer programmer in C (I have written in VB6 in the past). Evenually, I would like to create programs for Windows (for Windows prior to ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. I'm writing in C so API it is. (by BluesMatt)
by herold
My program can't detect when the device from COM port is disconnected.

Dear Friends, I'm writing one program in C which is communicating to Virtual Comport to send the commands to USB modem(to send SMS by AT commands). It works fin...
[1 reply] : Have you had any luck elsewhere? In particular, did you find this thr... (by andywestken)
by herold
Unable To create COM port in Windows 7 professional 32 bit

Unable to create open COM port 32 by CreatFile() function of "windows.h". It works fine in Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit Windows XP 32 bit but unfortunatily not wor...
[no replies]
by gal066
ADPCM-OKI

hi, I need to decompress oki-adpcm data to pcm (4 bits will become to 16). Data is taken from socket and need to be process by decoder and play to the sound c...
[no replies]
How to make Exe for application independent of developing system

Hi, i Developed a win32 application with visual studio 2008.I copied the exe file of that application to another system in which visual studio not installed.Wh...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, you can debug it in Release mode just as well, but the only diffe... (by closed account G309216C)
File types Used in Programs

I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the resources available in programming for Windows, but once again I find that I only know a small slice of what ...
[4 replies] Last: :-) And learning which files type should and shouldn't be committed t... (by andywestken)
June 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.