Windows Programming - June 2014 (Page 3)

comparing large arrays

So.. I have 2 codes, The intent is to descramble 10 words that are entered through cout / cin prompt. by savething them into 2 arrays, one consisting of the act...
[1 reply] : seems to be a duplicate of: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/13... (by Chervil)
by teslaa
createprocessasuser and bring it to front

I have an application that calls createprocessasuser (e.g. notepad.exe) which works fine. The problem is that the window is being created behind the current...
[2 replies] Last: Worked perfectly thanks. (by teslaa)
WriteFile

Hello, Does anyone see anything glarring as to why this writefile command gives me this error when compiling: 53 100 C:\EZInstaller\DevFiles\main.cpp ...
[4 replies] Last: Yeah I didn't include my createfile script in the origional post becau... (by limburger)
windows socket programming

Dear All I have two applications(visual 2012 c++ win 32). One runs on a device connected to my PC and the other one a desktop app which communicates with the...
[1 reply] : I'll do you one better, use the function "getaddrinfo()" from the WinA... (by Computergeek01)
Where to begin in the world of programming

Hi everyone. I will apologize in advance if this is in the wrong area or wrong for any other reason. I have recently left the army and want to go to school to...
[2 replies] Last: Theres many degrees, I would recommend Bachelor of Computer Science wh... (by Jakee)
Windows form program help

C++][Windows Form Programming] question about windows form apps , only way to get some datas on the formcreate procedure is to read it from file ? also lets ...
[no replies]
Win 32 Keyboard and Mouse Messages

Hi, How can I get the key presses when my window is not active or it is Minimized? The same is the case with the mouse, how can I get it's coordinates wh...
[3 replies] Last: This gets the keyboard and mouse key state: http://msdn.microsoft.com/... (by MaxterTheTurtle)
Character in a string and endl char how?

void Program::LoadFile() { string fileName = ""; ifstream inFile; cin.clear(); cin.sync(); cout << "Enter a filename: "; getline(cin, fileName); if (fil...
[4 replies] Last: It works !! Yeah. Here is the code for what I was doing.. void Progr... (by ThePlague1988)
Changing the position of a Popup window

I am having a problem in repositioning the Popup window which is also the main window of the program. void OnLButtonDown(UINT flags, CPoint curpos) { Cursor...
[no replies]
[win32] - how use the zorder and tab index?

i understand how can i create windows controls. but i don't understand how works the zorder and tab index... can anyone explain to me? what i know is just: z...
[no replies]
Continue After Reboot of System

Hello, I have been looking extensively online but am unable to find any reliable information. I created a installer program for work that will install progr...
[9 replies] Last: Im in the chat (by limburger)
by vume5
FastRename in XP Explorer

Hello, let me first explain what functionality I want: In the Details view of Explorer, I want to navigate throgh the Filename column as if it was a text fil...
[no replies]
Connect Back

have got a c server code with download function and cmd,but problem with the server is connecting back,i tried to post the code but claimed is huge exceeded len...
[2 replies] Last: This part I understand. I do away with INADDR_ANY; and introduced ine... (by kbw)
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier '_stateSect'

I'm creating a MFC apps, (Genetic Algorithm Timetable). I'm running it in VisualStudio2012. And I ran into this error. c:\users\zahrina\documents\visual st...
[1 reply] : looks like you didnt include afxmt.h (by Jaybob66)
Resampling audio buffers Soxr lib

Hello everyone. I have been trying to use SoXr library to resample audio buffers. I use WASAPI to get audio buffers. Here is a part of my code : "soxr...
[1 reply] : I have been able to make it work but "odone" is not always exactly the... (by lilou15)
Hooking into rendering

I don't really know much about hooking into programs (only just found out what it is) but I understand the basic principle. I've noticed their's some Windows A...
[1 reply] : VNC applications usually install a driver on the system and pull the d... (by Computergeek01)
inventry manegment

i need o build a inventory management program . it should be able to add items. and delet ittems.items will have tthree parameters
[1 reply] : How are you getting on with this then? Do you have a particular probl... (by ajh32)
Migration of Serialization macro

Hi All, I have to migrate C++ source which is compiled with MinGW-gcc to be compiled with VS2013, and have one issue with one macro used for serialization. Her...
[no replies]
Sublime building!

hi, im really confused , i ran mingw-get-setup and after that there was few installers , when i press CTRL + B i get this: [Error 2] The system cannot find t...
[no replies]
Desktop Event Notifications

Hi all, I'm trying to leverage the CBT WindowHook to monitor the state of all the various windows in my application's desktop. For simplicity's sake, let...
[no replies]
June 2014 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.