Windows Programming - June 2014 (Page 4)

Backup program

So I've been having some troubles with not keeping an extra backup of files and end up losing them... I'm too lazy/forget to put them into my google drive folde...
[1 reply] : If you try to open the file with the "CreateFile()" function with the ... (by Computergeek01)
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier '_sect'

Hello. I'm trying to run an MFC apps. GA Timetable. So I run into this two error. c:\users\zahrina\documents\visual studio 2012\projects\gaschedule\gaschedu...
[2 replies] Last: its giving the errors backwards imo. it looks like it doesnt recognize... (by Little Bobby Tables)
by brick2
User creating windows 7 c++

Could anyone explain to how to create a new user with a c++ program in windows 7 or 8, and set privileges to the same. Or if you could point me in the right dir...
[1 reply] : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb776901(v=vs.... (by TwilightSpectre)
Audio Loopback

Following this blog post: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/matthew_van_eerde/archive/2008/12/16/sample-wasapi-loopback-capture-record-what-you-hear.aspx If you downl...
[no replies]
How do I cast from a base class object to a derived class object?

Hi, I have two classes, one derives from the other. Object00.h #pragma once #include <string> #include <vector> using namespace std; class Objec...
[12 replies] Last: Hi MsPhelix, http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/comphelp/v101v... (by TheIdeasMan)
by vijkrr
Windows Keyboard logging

Hi All, I'm totally new to windows. Currently I'm looking for a small program which tells the Keyboard Code. For Eg: if the user press 0-9 from t...
[no replies]
Keyboard Languages

I made a keylogger and my computer has both English and Arabic. The program logs the English letters fine but not the Arabic letters. Here is the code: // Ke...
[11 replies] Last: guys??? (by Winneris1)
by wahhaj
Heap corruption error, can someone check my code

I wrote a little program to help practice some basic mathematics. So far I've written a program which will give out decimal addition and subtraction problems an...
[2 replies] Last: I thought I fixed that. Thanks for the help the program is working alm... (by wahhaj)
by Dylanp
Help with making a bot/(exe)program file for a game?

Okay so there is a game, called endless online. It's a 2D game and many people bot (automated training or whatever you want to call it). Many people have made ...
[no replies]
[win32] - how use the WM_KEYDOWN and alt keys?

i can test when 2 or more keys are pressed: bool KeyPressed(int a) { if(GetAsyncKeyState(a)) { return true; } else { ...
[16 replies] Last: thanks for all... i mistake for a while ;) thanks for all (by Cambalinho)
Active editor window

I am seeing code learned in the c++ tutorial and noticed that outputs from your code appears in a window to the right of the editor window. Is it possilbe to ob...
[1 reply] : If you mean this? int main() { std::cout<<"Hello World!"<<std::e... (by wildblue)
Make a window fullscreen

You've probably heard of programs that make windows that normaly don't support it fullscreen (I'm talking about many games that support windowed mode, but they ...
[no replies]
[win32] - how can i get the program HWND?

the window\form is created. now imagine that we don't know the HWND. we want create a button on that window. so heres the question: how can i get the HWND prog...
[12 replies] Last: more 1 thing for i resolve in a diferent way ;) but i will do it ;) th... (by Cambalinho)
StretchBlt problem, New APIs for windows 8, etc.

I am creating a desktop utility application in VC++ 6 using MFC. Following are few questions: 1) I have a bitmap as a resource of dimensions 3600x2250 in 24-bi...
[4 replies] Last: You need a keyboard hook to intercept Alt + Tab, but before you try th... (by modoran)
WaitForSingleObject Fails

Hello, I have the following code : SHELLEXECUTEINFO ExecuteInfo; memset(&ExecuteInfo, 0, sizeof(ExecuteInfo)); // Reseting ExecuteInfo ExecuteInfo...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you!! I have done some testings, and figured the line ShExec... (by AmitM9S6)
Where doI reference iomanip on a form

I know how to use Iomanip but where do I put #include<iomanip> to reference it. I tried putting it on the Form.h but it gives me a ton of errors. Any help would...
[1 reply] : Why you need <iomanip> header if you are using C++/CLI Microsoft langu... (by modoran)
by Son
PlaySound function

So... I want to use thw PlaySound(); but msdn didn't help a lot... Can anyone help me?
[7 replies] Last: Make sure you have Orwell DevC++ http://orwelldevcpp.blogspot.com/ (... (by Chervil)
Keyboard Hook

I wrote a simple hook program that should print out "Key pressed" whenever a key is pressed but whenever I press something the computer freezes for 5 seconds or...
[2 replies] Last: I replaced cin.get() with while(GetMessage(NULL, NULL, 0, 0)); Is ... (by Winneris1)
by brick2
dll dependency problem C++

Ok so after a while I finally managed to finish a project of mine. It is a C++ program which can run just fine on my Windows 7 virtual machine with fedora 20 as...
[5 replies] Last: and it needs to be built as a release version. (by brick2)
by lcsgz
C++ Help Please

Help.. The problem is commented there in lines .. If you don't understand, warn me and I'll try to explain better. (I'm not good in english, i'm sorry) ht...
[2 replies] Last: Use a while loop instead of using that goto. (by kbw)
June 2014 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.