Windows Programming - June 2017

how can i use c++ to create professional windows application

hello friends ^_^ first of all thanks for creating this community. i just learned c++ and i can program almost everything i want in it (thanks god, it was my d...
[8 replies] Last: @freddie1 so you recommend using cross platform GUIs, right? but why... (by freddie1)
Windows template problem

Hi, I'm trying to create a template file for my OpenGL projects so I don't have to create them every time. I have created a template: <VSTemplate Versio...
[1 reply] : Hi, I need to edit the template file. I change all the ReplaceParame... (by Fractal Cat)
by sed2
Difficulty using GetExitCodeProcess

Hello guys, i would like to do a program that check if a program named MyProg.exe is running in background. Reading on the internet, It is recommended to use Ge...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for the replies. I move this post to the Windows Programming. A... (by sed2)
the file opens with an error

Several times per day, I use MS Access 2007. Only today, something has happened to the database, and it ceased to open correctly. The program gave an error mess...
[2 replies] Last: if your database file is corrupted, you may have to restore it from yo... (by jonnin)
by i773
How could I build my project in command line with visual studios settings for Include directories?

I'm building my project with nmake and I would like to include my dependencies from my visual studio project 'Additional Include Directories'. Is there a way I ...
[1 reply] : I occasionally use nmake, and I've always kept all the files in the sa... (by freddie1)
Is it possible to sample an input texture in a Direct2D vertex shader?

I am trying to sample from an input texture in a vertex shader in a Direct2D effect that distorts the image by shifting vertices based on vectors stored in the ...
[2 replies] Last: This is what I'm trying to use in my vertex shader: float2 ... (by RevDrSquash)
OpenGL libraries with Clang compiler

I'm trying to allow the Clang C++ compiler to use OpenGL libraries on Windows 8.1 but can't get it to work. I created a test file that simply includes the libra...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the help but I still cannot make it work. I tried: D:\dow... (by uranium)
Reading Binary file of Matlab in C++

Hello everyone, I wrote my code in Matlab and created a binary file.Now I am trying to transfer the code into C++ by using this binary file.However, I have n...
[4 replies] Last: I think matlab will just write flat doubles back to back for this stat... (by jonnin)
windows programming

i am new. my question is very basic . What should I do first to program windows. i learning c language now. help me. :)
[6 replies] Last: i m not understood .what thou say? (by altayim)
window not loading opengl context

#include <Windows.h> #include <gl/GL.h> #include "Entity.h" #include "Player.h" LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(HWND hwnd, UINT msg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lPa...
[1 reply] : Fixed, I forgot to bind windowhandle with dc, but using GetDC. If you... (by DirtyBlasion)
by dami81
Problem with Files Listing on windows

Hi all of you guys , i want to make a listing programe that lists specific folder files into a text file . but i have some problems with unicode file names !!...
[no replies]
Can't multiply matrices

Hey, I am having some trouble multipliyng matrices, here is my code. for(int i=0;i<n;i++){ for(int j=0;j<n;j++){ AnT =An ; } } for (int i=0;i<n...
[2 replies] Last: If there is a really, really bad condition factor you could get a "wro... (by jonnin)
by gho
program proxy

Hi. I'm trying to write a simple program proxy that, once replaced to some executable file, provides a dump of the process environment (command line arguments,...
[2 replies] Last: Good, I'll try it, thanks. (by gho)
run .exe file to another laptop

Hello, I have an application that I made using netbeans 8.1.2 in my Window 10 laptop. I then try to run the .exe file on my friend laptop (Window 7). But it...
[4 replies] Last: cygwin can be VERY large (depends on what you choose when installing).... (by jonnin)
by Gabe14
CheckBox SFML

Good morning, I apologize in advance if I have missed the section I wrote. I am now approaching SFML and I need to know how to create CheckBoxs with a single c...
[no replies]
by JAAFAR
C++ dll DEBUG mode works - RELEASE mode doesn't

C++ dll DEBUG mode works - RELEASE mode doesn't Hi all, I have written this C++ dll in Visual Studio 2017 community. The dll is supposed to be called from VBA...
[1 reply] : For a better debugging and code detection there are many programs that... (by benhart)
  Archived months: [may2017] [jul2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.