Windows Programming - March 2014

by Asdero
vc++ getaddrinfo error

This drag me mad #undef UNICODE #include "stdafx.h" #include <WS2tcpip.h> #include <WinSock2.h> #include <string> #pragma...
[no replies]
by RabMac
Visual C# - Problem Initialising Array Elements

Hi, I have a class called LoginDetails which contains usernames and passwords, along with their accessor and mutator functions. In my webform (frmLogin) I jus...
[5 replies] Last: :) I'm neither happy or unhappy, i just think maybe the OP would get m... (by mutexe)
by RabMac
Visual C#

hi, I am currently trying to make a webform using visual C#. This webform will have two forms, the first of which will be a login screen that will grant acce...
[1 reply] : https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c%23+forums&oq=c%23+forums&aqs=chrom... (by mutexe)
by R23MJ
String to Const Int?

Is there a command/commands to convert a string to a const int? Possibly similar to: std::stoi
[15 replies] Last: Ahh, at long last, I have found it, thank you for showing me vector, t... (by R23MJ)
Compatibility Questions

Visual Studio 'targets' certain operating systems. Is this that my program will work on these systems (those operating systems are targeted?.) How reliable is...
[5 replies] Last: Yes, VS2010 runtime and Windows SDK is compatible with Windows 2000. I... (by modoran)
Deserialize in c++?

C# MacroTempKey MTP = new MacroTempKey(); string Line = new string ; object TempKey = new object ; private void button2_Click(object send...
[no replies]
by R23MJ
Reusing a string?

What's up CPP Forum! It's been a couple years since I have been here. Just stopped by to see if anyone could help me out. I've already Googled it and tried seve...
[9 replies] Last: Yes, I found a solution, similar to that one, thank you anyways! (by R23MJ)
by RE9741
VC++ Winforms reading input from textbox and converting to int (1,2)

Hey, basically I'm trying to read a user's input from a textbox and define that input as an integer. The problem I'm having is I get this error when I run the c...
[21 replies] Last: Did it let you downgrade? (by R23MJ)
by RE9741
VC++ Winforms if statement issue

Hey I'm trying to make a simple addition maths game: http://i.gyazo.com/7f3e3ae564cc00dbc6440253a971fcc0.png So when the user inputs the answer to the text ...
[5 replies] Last: Such a small balls up. Thanks guys! (by RE9741)
Direct Input ANSI C Example Needed

Hi I've tried googling this but it keeps coming up with either C++ or C# examples, I'd like an example in pure ANSI C , reason for this is I'm trying to make a...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply, the only link I actually bookmarked was this one... (by awsdert)
Checkbox Issue

Hello All, I have the following code that I created which will allow for the install of two software products. I can get one or the other to install with th...
[no replies]
VC++ 6.0 TAB problem

Hi All, I am new in VC++ programming world. I ahve added ont text box on existing Form . I want when this form open the cursor control should be go to new te...
[1 reply] : You need to set the resource order. If you want a particular control ... (by kbw)
Socket Programming: To receive data from multiple adpter having different default gateway

Hi, I am writing an application to receive a data from adapter. Adapter is brodcasting UDP data. So in my case I have two adapter which is connected to same...
[1 reply] : You could set up seperate listeners for each adapter. (by kbw)
passing three sting value to main funcion from another funcion

hello i apologized if this is a easy question but im new to c plus plus im trying to tranfer the values of a string input funtion to variables in main.
[1 reply] : Read http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/functions/ and http://www.c... (by codewalker)
Repeat my program from main function- C

Hi,i am new to c programming.. below show that my final project of my coding..coding is fine,but i want repeat my program from main function after first time at...
[1 reply] : Post code in the code tags so that it is properly formatted and easier... (by codewalker)
E-XD++ with MFC

Recently, I found a very useful MFC Vector Graphics Extension (E-XD++ at ucancode.net), but I cann't make sure it is very easy for using. So is there anyone tha...
[no replies]
C++ Builder Help

Hello Guys.. I know how to compile a c++ and run it using Borland C++ Compiler. But I wonder if I can make it a proper windows program to run in a proper ...
[3 replies] Last: thanks a lot also from my side... because i needed of this type of inf... (by Carmenkessm)
in VC++ how do I save build information or create a makefile

I wrote a program that just changes a very large (1gb) delimited file into a sql statement. When written in gcc using mingw with an -03 optimization the program...
[1 reply] : I wrote this makefile in nmake; if possible I would like some suggesti... (by closed account oSGzwA7f)
Console displays wrong characters

Hi, I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits. I have created an empty project and written this program: #include <io...
[2 replies] Last: Well, I already have solved it. The problem was about character encod... (by DavidIRE)
error C2040: 'memset'

error C2040: 'memset' : 'void *(void *,int ,unsigned int )' differs in levels of indirection from 'void *(void *,int ,unsigned int )' This file was included....
[7 replies] Last: "My car won't start, how do I fix it?" "Can you tell me more?" "My car... (by LB)
March 2014 Pages: 123... 6
  Archived months: [feb2014] [apr2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.