Windows Programming - March 2014 (Page 6)

How To Get Info from another program?

i need to print info about another program in my program.. by another program i mean software.. like, the sofware is named "server.exe" .. i need to prin...
[5 replies] Last: thanks (by SrgjanLDTeam)
Libcurl in C++

Owkay Good evening, Let me start by saying i was learning to code using Libcurl, Now i wanted to ask something. Libcurl is a library used in C, Can it also be ...
[2 replies] Last: There is curlpp, a c++ wrapper for libcurl, if you are interested in. ... (by modoran)
Alternative to QLibrary or libtool

Hello everyone, I made a port in Windows XP for a program written in C + + for Linux. To make haste I used programming environment for Qt 4.8.2 MinGW compiler ...
[6 replies] Last: I was thinking of using it. I wou;dn't bother. It's an unnecessary t... (by kbw)
Windows application form

Ok I'm trying to set a textbox value from a string which I read from a file. Here is the reading itself in the main cpp file ifstream myReadFile; myReadFi...
[no replies]
Help with displaying the programs name in the window?

I am making a program where it shows the programs name in the middle of the window as static text, and I got it to work in a messagebox, but I cant get it in th...
[5 replies] Last: Don't forget that when you create a window, you must also "SHOW" the w... (by closed account 3pj6b7Xj)
error C2065: 'OU' : undeclared identifier

// Peli.cpp : Defines the entry point for the application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "Peli.h" int APIENTRY _tWinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you :D (by apina058)
Extreme Noob

Hello, I am loving this website for simple tutorials and I am happy to join the community. Funny thing is, I am finding the actual coding to be the easies...
[5 replies] Last: bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create! Open a cygwin... (by kbw)
[Help] Write avi to memory from camera use Opencv

I want to write a avi file to memory not save disk. Use Opencv. I hope you will help me! thanks you so much!
[2 replies] Last: Thanks you so much! (by ducky1505)
c++ and qt

hello everyone, I wanted to learn QT. I know the QT has its own library, are there instances where you have to use it? suppose I wanted to open a file and work...
[3 replies] Last: Hey there is a really good tutorial on youtube that got me started wit... (by AceDawg45)
Can i add android sdk to my VS c++?

can i program android using my Visual c++ 2010?
[no replies]
DeviceIoControl(..., FSCTL_LOCK_VOLUME,...); Issue

Hello together, I want to lock a volume (USB Device) but receive an ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE all the time: HANDLE hDev = CreateFile( "\\\\.\\E:", 0, ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot to both of you. You were absolutely right: I forgot to in... (by Kronos86m)
How to download a file by libcurl

Hi there. I have just started c++ . I want to download a file by libcurl but I got error everytime. I try this codes. I have downloaded libcurl but I'm not wha...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, as I am a developer using Visual Basic programming language, I can... (by EisenhowerPDF)
by tec23
Game programming

I have made a windows desktop application. I want the program to appear on screen in a full screen game like battlefield 3 for example. I don't want to have to ...
[no replies]
How to set text field content as a string?

I am just wondering, I could never figure it out. I make text fields like this: CreateWindow("TEXT", "", WS_VISIBLE | WS_CHILD, 50, 50, 50, 50, hwnd, NULL,...
[3 replies] Last: there is get and SetWindowText http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library... (by Yanson)
How to access net router via c++?

do you use different libraries .. and what people mean by "sockets"..?
[3 replies] Last: well, you need to handle the sending and receving of html code, also y... (by mekkatorqu)
Help with ASCII???

I need to write a program that encrypt "attack at 0600" print out "13nggnpxongx3933&7#10" on the screen and then decrypt it back to the screen. Any idea how I...
[2 replies] Last: Thank You (by Peter hkh)
by IvanC
Dialog Box Busy

Hi, My dialog application uploads a file to a microprocessor system through an RS-232 port. Clicking a button starts uploading. While running the applicati...
[2 replies] Last: How can I separate the uploading thread? I found a temporary solution... (by IvanC)
by Vatone
Unresolved external symbol _SDL_Init . No SDL app will run on VS.

My simple code in VS2012: #include "stdafx.h" #include <SDL.h> #undef main int main( int argc, char ** argv ) { SDL_Init( SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING ); SDL_...
[no replies]
by dharan
count characters in text box

hi all.. im working on a project in visual studio C++... i want the code to count the number of characters entered into a text box on a button click... the l...
[1 reply] : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633521%28v=v... (by knn9)
by Yasz
Total CPU usage %

Hi Guys, Would you please help to figure out which API structure can provide the total CPU usage(as percentage %) for Windows 7 similar to the one shown the ...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you all, I found this good example: http://code.msdn.microsoft.... (by Yasz)
March 2014 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [feb2014] [apr2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.