Windows Programming - March 2017

source code review visual basic 6

Hi, Could indicate visual basic 6 source code review tool? Thanks
[no replies]
by Sonixx
cout does not put characters on my screen

Hi, I have a little piece of code that should put characters on my screen, but that doesn't happen when I run it. Can someone tell me what is wrong? Thanks. ...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks for your help, but the problem still persists. Any other i... (by Sonixx)
by MarkP
Menu in headline

I haven't done anything in programming for quite a while, but now I decided it's time to update a few things I had written for Windows. One of the things I wou...
[1 reply] : I think google didn't recognize the term "headline". The proper term i... (by Thomas1965)
by Sonixx
Errors when compiling

Hi, Since yesterday, when I build my program, I get some errors. They even occur with a simple piece of code like this: #include <iostream> #include <Wi...
[3 replies] Last: Those kind of errors better be detected quickly as they can cause seri... (by benhart)
F1 - F6 and F10 not working

I had created a win32 application that uses API to create and manipulate main windows and the corresponding control (button, edit, static, combobox...). The app...
[3 replies] Last: F1 - F9 works. For F10 you need WM_SYSKEYDOWN VK_F1, VK_F2... are virt... (by Thomas1965)
wxWidgets 3.0.2

Hallo, I'm trying to install wxWidgets for Code Blocks. I'm using mingw w64 version 6.3.0. I have already removed and added the compiler and tried different se...
[no replies]
use callback function in class

I try to write code like C callback in class but compile tell me, why?? error: 'dInv' was not declared in this scope| class StockStory{ private: ...
[14 replies] Last: understood thank you, the code call self back . (by olive chu)
Is there a way to automatically convert a std::string into an MFC CString?

Hi, On the surface of it, this question may seem utterly trivial but it isn't. It's actually an instance of an old problem: how can we make 2 libraries interac...
[5 replies] Last: Is there a way to automatically convert a std::string into an MFC CSt... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
class pointing to class

Hey, I'm using VS 2015, though this 'should' work for any version of C++ console version. basically, I store a number in a class object. and I want another cla...
[2 replies] Last: +Thomas1965 Lmao! I really should have been able to spot that >.< Th... (by NickPerry)
c++ php request post and get data

Hy all! Anyone can help to me with an example(php and cpp file? How can i get data from a php file in win32 api?
[no replies]
by Dagr
My first App

Hi guys im going to make my firs app and i need help. Its about Rubik's cube, we must convey the position of cube and after this app must tell us the correct w...
[7 replies] Last: -mbozzi: My apologies, in the future I'll leave it out when giving exa... (by NickPerry)
need get motherboard serial or cpu serial

i see this code in old topic : #pragma warning(disable:4996) // disable microsoft rubbish (::fopen may be unsafe etc.) #include <iostream> #include <string> #...
[4 replies] Last: Implementing a hardware banning system will take a bit more sophistica... (by Hydranix)
Installation VC6 windows server 2012 64bits.

Hi, I installed VC6 on windows server 2012, but an error occurs: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: msdev.exe Application Version: 6.0.9782.2 ...
[no replies]
I need some cue

I am completely new to c++, I need some cue here. How to structure a layout, for example in HTML: we use html to structure a page, css for decoration, javascrip...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for advice. (by Chikwado)
Click in specific window

Hey guys, I was wondering is it possible to make a program that only clicks in a specific window ? I made a program that clicks every 2 seconds but I want to...
[no replies]
Problem with main.cpp|example.h|example.cpp

I have one big problem... - I call in main.cpp from example.h one function - example.h has one INT and one FUNCTION. - in example.cpp i have function, when the ...
[4 replies] Last: The main function must return int, otherwise it won't work. Errors lik... (by benhart)
by sed2
how to simulate mouse movement in a game?

I did this code: void MouseMove (int x, int y ) { double fScreenWidth=::GetSystemMetrics( SM_CXSCREEN )-1; double fScreenHeight::GetSystemMetrics( SM_...
[4 replies] Last: No, it works, just need to remove |MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE (by sed2)
Window form not working

Si I try hard to get windows form for my OpenGL project. Don't ask me why I don't use libraries(it's a self challenge) #include <Windows.h> #include <tch...
[4 replies] Last: Ahhh, no! all I forgot to do was to add a default that return what you... (by DirtyBlasion)
Error in making a windows forum

Hi there! I was trying to make a windows form for my game, and before making OpenGl context I just tested how it would work so I got these errors: 1>---...
[1 reply] : Are you sure you created a Windows Application? It seems more that you... (by Thomas1965)
by puzzle
Writing your own minimalist gui library

I downloaded the source code of DC++ in order to learn C++ from it. If someone does not know it is a p2p file sharing utility. Anyway, while browsing the source...
[1 reply] : I've worked with such things some, and in a minute I'll post some link... (by freddie1)
March 2017 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [feb2017] [apr2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.