Windows Programming - March 2019

variables & if_statement

Some advice on how to be more efficient would help thank you!! #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int year_born; string m...
[4 replies] Last: It is the ternary operator AKA the conditional operator , and no be... (by George P)
Win32/COM Error checking and handling

I wrote following function to help me out debug my code. basically when there is an error, be it COM or Win32 it shows me a message box indicating where the err...
[no replies]
Open new form and closing the old one

Hello, i have a problem with closing one form and opening another one: Prisijungimas::Hide(); Nuomininkai^ nuomininkaiForma = gcnew Nuomininkai(); ...
[no replies]
Question regarding amount of render targets in Direct2D

I'm working on calculator project, it consists of several BS_OWNERDRAW style buttons to represent numbers. I create ID2D1HwndRenderTarget for each of these...
[3 replies] Last: but it's ID2D1DCRenderTarget not ID2D1HwndRenderTarget note the D... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
Where should I start the windows programming

Hi there I've learned c# for 3 years and now I want to write code for windows with c++ like RAT and key logger and generally for windows . But I don't know wher...
[11 replies] Last: The OP apparently is looking for how to program Windows apps in C/C++,... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Help

I'm looking to make a text adventure game but don't know where to start. Just looking to make an adventure game
[2 replies] Last: Duplicate post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/251139/ (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Disable input focus on button, retain visual "clicked" apperance.

Hello, I'm just learning and here is the code with simple window and a button. I don't like when clicking on a button how the button has dashed line showing th...
[1 reply] : Look at handling the WM_CHANGEUISTATE message you might be able to blo... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
MFC How to make objects appear and disapear.

Basically what I'm trying to do is add a GUI for my scheduler. The idea is that the program would start with three buttons to the left, representing three optio...
[1 reply] : It sounds like you want to create in MFC a property sheet wizard. To ... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by quiret
Win32 PE Resource Embedding (portable apps)

Hello developers, if you want quick and easy resource embedding post-compilation into any EXE file I propose to you my peresembed tool. It works by adding new P...
[no replies]
How i cut internet connection of programs

I want to block programs from accessing the internet in Windows. I dont know what they doing with internet but my computer getting very tired. They also adding ...
[3 replies] Last: Have no idea of the quality if this, but for Win32 API functionality t... (by Ganado)
by nofish
Win32: determine size of passed char[]?

Hi, I'm programming a 3rd party extension for an application. The application writes to .ini files (key/value pairs) and I need to read out these entries. ...
[4 replies] Last: or alternatively is there a way to get the number of entries beforeha... (by jonnin)
  Archived months: [feb2019] [apr2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.