Windows Programming - May 2012 (Page 3)

Can I squeze more out of this?

It is about directX ive got this function which is run each frame. void gameMain() { graphics->clear(); graphics->swap(); } clear() void ...
[1 reply] : Without knowing how this compiled it's impossible to say. Usually at t... (by Computergeek01)
Exécution des fonctions de pcap.h crash dans une autre machine cible

Bonjour à tous, J'ai programmé une application utilisant la bibliothèque winpcap. Elle marche bien sur mon PC mais dés que j'essaye de l'exécuter sur une ...
[3 replies] Last: You should include the Dll's you need in the same directory that you a... (by Computergeek01)
Download Header FIles

Hi iv'e downloaded Visual C++ however all of the basic header files such as <iostream> and <cstdlib> haven't downloaded. DOes anybody know wheer I can download ...
[16 replies] Last: The installer have custom mode, please choose that and make sure that ... (by modoran)
by HenryJ
wxWidgets Unsual Runtime Error

Hi guys, I have a very one unusual error with my wxWidgets program, here are the call stacks Level Addresse Function ...
[2 replies] Last: Here is all of the code in my program /***************************... (by HenryJ)
Apriori in C++

Hello everybody there…. I need Apriori Algorithm Source code in C++, for my research work……… Is any body having plz mail it to hemanth.022@gmail.com
[3 replies] Last: Ok.. my two bits... in ten minutes I found about 5 to 7 source codes ... (by Azagaros)
Get decimal value from Byte array

This one has me scratching my head, but I am sure I am overlooking something very simple. I have a byte array 2048 long. It stores, obviously, ascii strings an...
[4 replies] Last: Wait, you guys are right. The problem, which I just determined, is tha... (by bobdabilder)
by hekri
A GUI question.

Hi, I've just finished my c++ class (mechanical engineering) and as the final exam we have to create a simple program with graphical user interface and I ne...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks freddie1. (by hekri)
Is there a less brutal way to simulate BlockInput()?

Hi forum! I'm starting out in c++ after three courses in school, using Code::Blocks and working on a small project, a textbased game in cmd. So I'm using code...
[3 replies] Last: I was messing around with many attempts to clear the input buffer befo... (by Texan40)
windows form choppy movement

Hello. I am working on a windows form right now. My form is very full and i am using many textures. I have double buffered my form and made exteded classes for ...
[no replies]
by minime
Multi-threading

Hi, I have a function which looks a bit like this: bufferPtr = 0 do { //code to examine for a known string } while (bufferPtr < Max_ptr) I...
[6 replies] Last: Well, I guess is pretty much the same algorithm for all threads, only ... (by webJose)
Simple Chat Program?(C++)

Hello, I am trying to make a very simple chat program. exp: (Username): ~~~~~~~ How might I go about accomplishing this task to make a simple C++ program??...
[1 reply] : For the networking aspects I'd suggest reading: http://beej.us/guide/b... (by Texan40)
shortest path

hello everyone. I am trying to find the shortest path to reach at a certain point.I have written the fist part of the code but I cant go further. Well my sourc...
[no replies]
Windows or DirectX first

Im working on designing a game right now and i want to maximize how im using my time so im just wondering if i should skip Windows and go straight to DirectX or...
[2 replies] Last: Action Adventure, short, maybe 5 levels long or something, kinda like ... (by LovestoCpp)
compile and exec process

Can anyone tel me about compilation process and execution process from windows perspective? i actually could not find anything in that sense??
[4 replies] Last: After the compile and linking process, on Windows, you are left with y... (by codeFoil)
Help regarding OpenCv and Visual Express C++ 10.0 for a 64 bit Windows 7 system

I have built Opencv using Cmake and then I am trying to run this code: // OpenCV_Helloworld.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // Crea...
[6 replies] Last: If you don't know how to add a library to Visual Studio, for which the... (by modoran)
Windows Form and Printing to a text box

I'm working on a simple windows application using Visual Studio and I was wondering if there was a way I could have a button that, when pressed, would do some s...
[6 replies] Last: Nevermind. Figured it out. (by incremental)
Turning sounds off

Hi everyone, I am trying to turn off the sound of one specific program, have some sendmessage( program_hwnd ... to make the sound of this aplication off? or oth...
[no replies]
Need help finishing Tetris Game

I need help finishing this code written C++ and DarkGDK. This is what I really need help on: -movement (left, right, down) (user input) -Collision (bottom, boa...
[no replies]
WriteFile writes incorrect data

Hello, I have a problem with the WriteFile function. The problem is the following: I have an array of the type: char HEX ; When I debug it contains the fol...
[4 replies] Last: I found the problem. It wasn't the problem anyways. Thanks for your s... (by Shatronics)
by elfico
advanced concepts in c++

good day every one. pls can anyone help me with resources that i can use to learn advanced topics in c++, such as windows programming, game programming, network...
[2 replies] Last: Goto Google and take any of those topics, put C++ in front and tuto... (by cnoeval)
May 2012 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.