Windows Programming - May 2012 (Page 6)

by Senith
c++ Non MFC Icon on button without border?

OK so after looking into somethings with my program I need to create a flat button without a border and when I do this I can't use the BS_ICON or else it will d...
[3 replies] Last: Ok so I'm stuck with the BS_OWNERDRAW Style. So far I've been searchi... (by Senith)
Hard Drive Disk Space

Hello CPlusPlus forum, I need a little help with getting the hard drive information through C++. I need to get hard drive information such as free space, send i...
[1 reply] : Use GetDiskFreeSpaceEx() function. Read remarks sections for more info... (by modoran)
by raj874
working prob

i made one program in c for keyboard hooking but its not working i made first one dll and after made one exe which load dll it is sample code /*THIS IS DLL CO...
[no replies]
[tesing] corporate employee monitoring software

hi all! We have developed this program in two years. it is completely non-profit project to monitor employees in the office. a complete description & screens...
[6 replies] Last: Or in jobs, with a paycheck sent to whoever does their QA for them. (by rollie)
List all the files on a drive

This is a windows form application (CLR). I've looked at a few different methods but nothing does what I want. I'm wanting to create a program that will l...
[2 replies] Last: If you have problems just don't rely on FindFirstFile filtering, just ... (by modoran)
Mac programming (1,2)

Okay so I have a new Max Lion and I would like to be able to do C++ programming on it. For anybody who knows anything about this should know you can't do that. ...
[20 replies] Last: Westonwright wrote: For anybody who knows anything about this... ... (by Computergeek01)
by Ambier
cl instruction

Hello everyone I am learning the C++ in the windows. I don't use the visual IDE,instead I use the command. I use the "cl.exe" instruction. But I have come acros...
[2 replies] Last: Ou,Yes.I try again,then it success.Thank you very much!Can we make fri... (by Ambier)
Windows programming?

Hey when you say Windows programming are you talking about writing your own apps for Windows? If so, What types of programs have you guys written? I want to get...
[12 replies] Last: No, computergeek brings up a good point. There are two stages to crea... (by freddie1)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.