Windows Programming - May 2013 (Page 5)

OpenGL printing using Directx form

I have a dll that draws a triangel in OpenGL form through a method "GlutCreateWindow("Name of the WIndow")"...i am using that dll in my DirectX application. i w...
[no replies]
Difference between GetClientRect() & GetWindowRect()

Sir, Please tell me the difference between GetClientRect() & GetWindowRect() function
[4 replies] Last: You could edit your post above so people who come across it in the fut... (by andywestken)
CreateDC fails The Printer Name is invalid

Hi all if I use a printer on a home network, then CreateDC fails. If I use a printer on the local machine then CreateDC works m_DC = ::CreateDC(L"WINSPOOL...
[4 replies] Last: Good catch :) (by nedo)
PLC Resources Needed!

Hi, I am learning C++ & Programming SCADA Systems Through Windows and I made a simple PLC software which Pumps water for 20 seconds. Code: SET " "Q0.0" FR ...
[no replies]
Disabling rezing of window

hello, In my application Defualt window should be maximized & it should not be rezized(ie how to disable restoring action)using win32 api Please help me
[1 reply] : Do not use WS_THICKFRAME style. Read here for more information: http:/... (by modoran)
MFC: how set context menu checked?

here's my menu bar: Element --> Line, Rect... It get checked each time I choose one Element. I copy this menu to the context menu, but the context menu doesn't...
[no replies]
VS 2012 MFC context menu

before 2012 I just modify the C**App::OnPreLoadState() part, initial it has a edit context menu, and it's really easy and don't need remember everything. (C**Ap...
[no replies]
application with a custom window interfaces(skinnable)

I am trying to learn how to draw a custom UI for window ( like CyberlinkpowerDVD ,JetAudio, AIMP and many media apps, etc.) with custom frame and control button...
[no replies]
MFC: how to create a NULL BRUSH

here's part of my class code, the problem is that I can create a null brush, the BS_NULL can't be a parameter in CreateSolidBrush nor in CreateHatchBrush, what ...
[1 reply] : I think this would work, but I think it's not good enough. CBrush* ... (by ylxin1993)
scrollview issue on win7 environment

We are currently maintaining a Windows application (MFC). Which retrieves data from an XML files. The XML file contains large data to display the UI component...
[1 reply] : Maybe one of the next links might help. http://codexpert.ro/blog/201... (by nedo)
How To Get Rid of Null Terminator In Pointer For WriteFile Function

Hello and thank you! I am attempting to send the character 'a' to a microcontroller. Although I am sending the character a, there is also another character bein...
[3 replies] Last: Aha, thank you very much, both of you! And thanks Andy, for the MSVS h... (by anonymousxyz)
SendInput and GetAsyncKeyState

Hello, I'm trying to do something simple: I want to press a key on the keyboard like "F1" or "Escape" and have the program press down a series of keys like "abc...
[1 reply] : Here's the basic code structure, I don't quite understand it all yet b... (by Fourc00h)
by helton
Captura de tags XML usando c++

Ola Galera Bom Dia! Estou desenvolvendo um sistema que recebe XML do servidor, essa parte ja está feita. Então agora eu estou precisando de um help para pega...
[5 replies] Last: Google translate his your friend. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Would this Work?THEORY ONLY!

Hi, Just to inform you, guys this is not related to do with Code or such but a simple question on Computer Architectural Bases. Okay I created a x86 bit Inje...
[5 replies] Last: The thing is, I do not want to use SetWindowsHookEx nor LoadLibrary as... (by closed account G309216C)
How can I make a struct containing vectors ready for AMP?

So I've read through the C++ AMP tutorials and I've started rewriting a neural net algorithm to attempt to analyse the networks (called "Brain" instances in my ...
[no replies]
ShellExecuteEx not launching exe

I am using regular C++, not Visual C++. I need to run an exe as admin from my C++ application. The C++ application cannot have a manifest that makes it run as a...
[14 replies] Last: I fixed my own problem. Code before: #include "main.h" int WINAPI Wi... (by Timberwolf Programmers)
Can I use user-defined types with C++ AMP?

Hi everyone, I posted this on the MSDN Forums (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/parallelcppnative/thread/545f5b0f-d97c-4f7d-b94c-f8f789fbd27f) but...
[1 reply] : The following page explains exactly what I was looking for: http://blo... (by ausairman)
animation blinker effect

Here's my code so far(copy and paste it to see what it does). #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; void z(...
[2 replies] Last: THANKS!!! ^That code works JUST how I wanted it to! (by megasnorlax)
by QIZI94
DLL exporting problem

Hello guys,I have problem with exporting a non-class function from dll. //dll project namespace DLL { class DLLclass { void somefunction(); } ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, it work now :-) (by QIZI94)
third party Lib's dll's and Header files

Hello, I am new to programming. I am working on a project that has third party Lib's dll's and Header files. I am suppose to call the functions in the dll f...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you so much for your help coder777 and zlogdan . This info is ve... (by robertad2828)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 9
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.