Windows Programming - May 2013 (Page 9)

i have a run time check error

i am working on a group project and arter i wrote this i kept getting a runtime error this is a single module in a seamtress program that will input all the dif...
[2 replies] Last: thank you for the help (by russelljon)
by lmsmi1
Freeglut & MinGW!!! (1,2)

I'm about to flip out over this crap! I can't find a single answer to my question anywhere on Google, I can't compile Freeglut to a DLL to be used with MinGW, I...
[20 replies] Last: Uhm, I guess I use "freeglut_teapot.c" (the code below) as a header? ... (by Computergeek01)
VERSION resource for Win32 Console application

I am using Visual Studio 6.0 on a Windows XP system to develop/maintain a console application. The project does have a .RC file containing a VERSION resource. I...
[no replies]
Windows cannot find '<LETTER HERE>'.

I tried both my C drive and my M drive (flash drive). I am trying to run a program as admin from my C++ executable. When I run it gives the following error: W...
[3 replies] Last: ok, I got it to "find" M. However its starting itself up in an endless... (by Timberwolf Programmers)
ReadDirectoryChangesW refresh problem

i was creating a small application which copies files from directory whenever the file size changes using ReadDirectoryChangesW. but i am facing a weird prob...
[6 replies] Last: i will go with separate thread, thanks for helping. (by time to c)
Creating a DLL that sends an email attachment

I'm wanting to create a DLL that my buddy can call on within his application that will send an email attachment. I'm a beginner to C++ but somewhat familiar wit...
[3 replies] Last: Programming in C++ because the application is also in C++ shows I'm tr... (by KidEpicurus)
How to use Currency data type

Can anyone give any idea about currency data type,any simple example? How can we use currency data type. thanks for help in advance.
[2 replies] Last: i am using Visual Studio 2010 and working on OPOS development and usin... (by vikas saharan)
by neilq5
Zetcode Winapi tutorials

I'm a beginner C++ programmer, I'm moving over from Java which I had no problems learning. I found the Zetcode tutorials on Java very informative which explains...
[1 reply] : I haven't read it all, but it seems pretty good. (by kbw)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 789
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.