Windows Programming - May 2014 (Page 5)

adding object in a view

hello , please how cant i add an object in a view
[no replies]
frame with many view

hello please how can i devide my frame into 3 views
[no replies]
I cant create WIC decoder and load image

[7 replies] Last: YES!!! YES!!! IT WORKS NOW!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY! SOOO HAPY! cburn11, gre... (by Divergence)
SendMessageCallback() - what is execution context of callback function

I have a technique that I use in WinAPI programs, to avoid stalling the message queue. I start a separate thread in my program, which opens a hidden window ...
[2 replies] Last: Aside from modoran's excellent suggestion that this would be trivial t... (by cburn11)
How to read text files inside Archive file format (Rar/Zip) without extracting the Archive file using 'C' only?

I have tried finding the solution for the problem on google but unable to find a solution that supports both the Archive formats i.e Rar/Zip.I tried with 7zip ...
[1 reply] : unrar and zlib does support extracting files as a stream, in fact all ... (by modoran)
LogonUser error 1326 on non-domain computer

Hello, I am a newbie in C++ but I managed to create a program (with online help) which utilizes CreateProcessWithLogonW to execute a process with Administrator...
[5 replies] Last: Wait a minute, how is what you have here executing code on a remote ma... (by Computergeek01)
by R23MJ
Program with user editable script?

I have an idea for a program I want to start, the program is for the most part simple, and I believe I could do everything I want with it; however, one aspect o...
[4 replies] Last: No. Lua is designed to plug into an application. There are examples ... (by kbw)
by helnow
Microsoft Platform SDK

Does any body know where i can download the Microsoft Platform SDK. if so, please link the site Thanks
[3 replies] Last: Just to make sure this is the right version for vista http://www.mic... (by helnow)
HOW TO shorten the RESULT for Messagebox::Show in a winform C++

Hi, How to shorten or convert the full path for the RESULT from Messagebox() The following is tried and is NOT working ::Yes DialogResult::Yes ::Di...
[2 replies] Last: Hi Stewbond! Super THANKS! Really wonder why this is not easy to find... (by musicman0001)
by BillH
some vs2010 express properties not visible

Hi. I downloaded a new copy of vs 2010 express on windows 7. Problem is that when I go to setup project properties the option for c/c++ settings (additional in...
[no replies]
Please help, what is the errors here?

I want to know please the errors in my code: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> typedef struct node*s; struct node { int power; s next; double Cofficent; ...
[1 reply] : a) please use code tags b) we arent going to run the code for you to s... (by Little Bobby Tables)
by teslaa
CreateProcessAsUser in Foreground

Hi I have created a windows service that is using createProcessAsUser to create a process as the logged in user. This works fine and I can open applications suc...
[no replies]
How to IP-Forwarding for Man In the Middle Attack

Hello. I`m working on a project about Man In The Middle Attack by ARP poisoning method. In this project I need to work like as a router. For example suppo...
[3 replies] Last: Alright, I have no clue whether this is for educational purposes or no... (by requiem31)
Questions on Heartbleed

Body: Lately we built a Chrome Extension called Ballloon, which enables people to save any files on webpages they need directly and quickly to Dropbox or Go...
[6 replies] Last: If your using OPEN SSL you might have to worry, but as far as I know i... (by Cbasic88)
Help with file dialogs?

How do I open a file dialog, like, open up a file and save something? I can do this in Qt, but I would like to learn it in WinAPI. Thanks for anything.
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! It took me so long to respond because I have been really lazy ... (by AceDawg45)
by bubi
Who knows FindWindow function please HELP ME

I have a problem with FindWindow , my program works but I have multiple windows with the same name . How can I transform my program to work with multiple win...
[9 replies] Last: I have made it #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> using name... (by bubi)
Code from book do not working. Error LNK2019

Hi! First of all, sry for my bad language, ill try to explain my problem most simple, for best communicating. I cudnt solve this problem about 4 hours, trying...
[1 reply] : OMG!!! That question was sooo stiupid! Yesterday my brains were realy ... (by Divergence)
Winsock2 Multiple Sockets

Hi, i'am writing a client/server program with multiple UDP streams (using winsock2). The program is multithreaded and every thread needs his own stream (some...
[1 reply] : multiple UDP streams They aren't streams. A UDP socket can receive a... (by kbw)
by vijkrr
reading and writing xml with Chinese

below is the flow that I'm trying to do. 1. Reading a message from the server("Which is of xml type and has english & Chinese chars") a. Received xml ...
[no replies]
by wahhaj
Character sets for visual c++

Hello everyone, I have just started studying visual c++ using the book Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2012 and among the first lessons in the book it stat...
[18 replies] Last: I am sorry guys, I didn't even know this conversation was still going ... (by wahhaj)
May 2014 Pages: 1... 3456
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.