Windows Programming - May 2017

Program works only using a breakpoint in debug

This code only seems to work if I set a breakpoint where I set lClick to true. In global.h: #pragma once extern bool lClick; In global.cpp: ...
[4 replies] Last: Taking care of those kind of errors is really important and it can ste... (by benhart)
by PacR
Problems with transparency.

Hello i tried to draw one bitmap on top of another, but the bitmap that is on top have a tint of bottom bitmap. How do i get rid that tint? Here is my callback...
[3 replies] Last: msimg32.lib is the Visual Studio specific library name needed when u... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
attach console to window

Hello, Is there any way that I can attach console to win32 window interface? Right now when I run .exe file ,console will appear in other window if Im not ...
[1 reply] : Have a look here: http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCod... (by Thomas1965)
Download the C ++ interpreter

Some people suffer from errors and faults that occur during programming as an explanation program, which happens to him some of the error messages damned, I rec...
[2 replies] Last: This is great (by Creazy Programmer)
Unexpected error 35012

I keep getting an error and need it fixed. This happens several minutes after I open a Microsoft Access document. I will start a new document and this message p...
[3 replies] Last: Here is the link that will help you: https://access.recoverytoolbox.co... (by DannyWatts)
Appear previous window when button click

Hello, I have a main window with several buttons. Eg. Button A & Button B. When I click Button A, it appears 2nd window. In the 2nd window, I create a Button...
[1 reply] : Reply #5 here specifically addresses your issue.... http://www.jose.i... (by freddie1)
LVN_BEGINSCROLL and LVN_ENDSCROLL messages for List ctrl is not handled or called

HI, I have created a ListCtrl as shown below. List.CreateEx(WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP | WS_CHILD | WS_BORDER | WS_GROUP | LVS_REP...
[2 replies] Last: I tried putting dialog before the name of function. That does not work... (by Kandasamy2013)
by jodytj
Access Question

So I am trying to append a row in access and am having problems. example row A is part numbers if if A has specific part number in it then append row B's part ...
[no replies]
Control keyboard LEDs with a script

I want to know if there is an easy way to custom code my RGB mechanical keyboard and have my own effects. Is this doable?
[1 reply] : everything can be done. Easy? It depends. Does the device have an A... (by jonnin)
Second window not appear

Hi, I have modify this code to appear 2 windows at one time. It does not show error but when compiled, it only shows the first window. Can anyone tell me where ...
[4 replies] Last: //Register both window classes and create both windows and then use on... (by arthur44)
Changing cursor during runtime

Hello, I would like to change the mouse cursor whenever the user starts the program I have tried this and it worked except I can only restore the original once ...
[12 replies] Last: Windows programs will always reload the cursor in the window registere... (by arthur44)
i m having issue can some one help?

General Description: You will write a program that reads a text file, counts the number of words in the file, and the number of occurrences of each character. ...
[2 replies] Last: I will do this for you this time, but next time put your code in code ... (by PacR)
by WaidoZ
Where do i start?

where do i start learning and understanding programming in C++ for video game programming?
[3 replies] Last: @WaidoZ, If you are not proficient at C++ there are tutorials here at... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by PacR
Question about HDC , DC and how to correctly clean them up?

Did i cleaned up after myself in this code, i was getting a lot of memory usage and my malware executable is acting up after i run this code. ps. Most of my co...
[1 reply] : I think you have to destroy the bitmap created by CreateBitmapMask. Al... (by Thomas1965)
side-by-side error

I have a win32 application that is developed on VB 2008 using WinAPIs. The project configuration is Active(Debug) while platform is Active(win32). When I trie...
[6 replies] Last: I think this is because the above Redistributable Package doesn't co... (by freddie1)
Audio Generation File "wrong codec"

I've created a program that records a users voice for a specified period of time. Afterwards, it saves the audio in a .raw file. When I playback the recording i...
[2 replies] Last: //LENGTH IS NORMALLY EQUAL TO FREQUENCY*TIME int Audio_Recording(ch... (by adibhatam)
Qt and activex control - get pointer like in MFC VC++

Hi guys simple question ..maybe :) How can I achieve this in Qt: // in MFC VC++ project CWnd *pdfControl = GetDlgItem( IDC_PDFCREACTIVEX1 ); ASSERT( pdfCont...
[no replies]
LNK 2001 error help please

Hi guys, I have the LNK 2001 error which I really need to resolve: I uze third party dll especially Amyuni PDF Creator for ActiveX if you interested. I gener...
[no replies]
by erik85
Need Help Changing WinExec() to CreateProcess()

Good morning everyone, I am quite new to programming. I need to change the following to CreateProcess(): #include <stdlib.h> #include <windows.h> int...
[no replies]
May 2017 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [apr2017] [jun2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.