Windows Programming - November 2012 (Page 2)

Experienced WIN 32 C++ API

I had a programmer to write a software for me in WIN 32 C++, utilizing a third party API function calls. This involve Stock Market/Trading Order Placement etc. ...
[no replies]
How to open a New window

Hi C++ Forums, I am making a simple program which opens a New Window when a correct Password is Entered. But i do not know how i can do that : The source #...
[4 replies] Last: Glad to see you are putting the pieces together! My general technique... (by freddie1)
HBITMAP to .net Bitmap through PInvoke

0 down vote favorite i am trying to use unmanaged code from managed code i would like to provide the following function from the unmanaged code ex...
[2 replies] Last: How about the GetHbitmap() method of Bitmap? Bitmap.GetHbitmap Metho... (by andywestken)
Play AVI with sound

Does WindowsAPI support play AVI (frame bitmaps and sound)? If yes, which code that is used to play a AVI file (with sound)? Help please...
[10 replies] Last: Newer versions of Windows Media Player use Media Foundation as well as... (by andywestken)
GUI Windows Program Download

This program took 3 months to develop and is now ready to be tested by other users. The purpose of this program is to make mathematical functions such as inter...
[3 replies] Last: So, please attach your executable file a screenshot example please. Mo... (by Imadatobanisa)
Hello World Problem

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with running hello world #include <iostream> using namespace std; void main() { cout << "Hello World!" << endl; cout <<...
[8 replies] Last: Recompile with the 32-bit version of MinGW. (by Ogoyant)
by axxun
Beta Anyone? Try out the new code-free axxun® app development system

I’m looking for people to test our new axxun® rapid development framework and give feedback. It’s a chance for you to get a “sneak preview” of axxun b...
[no replies]
by raduh
Help with windows programming

Hi! I have some experience with the c++ programming language and I started to read an old book, "How to make your own games in c++"; Unfortunately, all of the b...
[3 replies] Last: I strongly recommend you track down a more recent book. Firstly, mode... (by andywestken)
windows Xp

waxaad halana ka halaysaa programming ugu danbeeyey indhaca Xp
[1 reply] : Quite possibly but who can tell for sure. (by closed account z05DSL3A)
How to Change Visibility of TextBoxes depending on ComboBox Selection?

I want certain textboxes to become visible depending on the selection that is made in the comboBox but I can't figure it out and couldn't find any information o...
[no replies]
r6034 runtime error!!!!

Okay I've been trying to learn programming for months and all kinds of setbacks are holding me back. I've been able to fix most of my issues but this seems impo...
[3 replies] Last: There's a fundamental difference between a compiler error and a runtim... (by Athar)
dont understand my error here.

So I'm working on a school project and i have a couple classes. In one of my classes, lets call it "RedLine" im instantiating a different class called "Passange...
[2 replies] Last: Sounds like your BlueLine class is declared before the Passengers clas... (by ajh32)
Help with DataViewGrid

I'm trying to make a System::Form Data View Grid that looks something like this: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/807/dataview.png Specifically, there are...
[3 replies] Last: Well, if you want C# advise, you might want to ask on a more appropria... (by andywestken)
Problems with D3DXCOLOR() In DirectX 11

So I would first like to say i'm still quite new at d3d11 so sorry if this is quite a stupid question. The problem I'm having is I'm following the tutorial at ...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, a little research on my part right now shows pretty much the same... (by Ogoyant)
Creatinbg desktop shortcuts using the Boost Library

Is there any way I can use the boost library to create shortcuts? Thank you.
[2 replies] Last: Athar's link points at code which shows you how to create a Shell link... (by andywestken)
Files/Folders/Stuff

If my program is running in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\MyProgram\Wawa\program.exe, how do I get it to access C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\MyProgram\Monkeys\Funny.jpg? H...
[2 replies] Last: THANK YOU! - Kyle (by KyleMiles)
BinaryReader -> BinaryWriter

Hi all. I'm making a program with many variables read from a file. It is a large project for me. Anyway, I wrote a program that converts a basic BinaryReader...
[no replies]
Visual C++ 2010 - Unmanged C calling managed c++ dll

Hi, I'm a C / C++ noob, but have been a software engineer for 28 years. I just started a new job, and have inherited some unmanaged C code to maintain. I ne...
[18 replies] Last: PS A C translation of the COM solution in How to call a managed DLL f... (by andywestken)
by asra
need help in c++ program

Hi everyone.. i am having trouble in making a logic of the following series, help me out! i need to compute the sum of the following series 1-5/3+9/5-13/7...
[1 reply] : The top number starts at 1 and goes up by 4 each time. The bottom num... (by Moschops)
by hjazz
Using fstream to open a file that is created only during runtime

Hi, I'm using Visual C++ 6.0 and I'm trying to use fstream to open and read a file that is created only during runtime. This file is written by another funct...
[3 replies] Last: dgt (by ArlenLaub)
November 2012 Pages: 1234... 7
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.