Windows Programming - November 2012 (Page 5)

by yale
MFC update single value/scolling

Hi, I'm using MFC...I implemented a View derived CScollView. In the view I show a matrix of values with DrawText. I need update only a single value in the view ...
[2 replies] Last: thank u very much for your help...solution is InvalidateRect. (by yale)
An Error in making Webcam Application with Dev Cpp

Hi, I create a webcam application with Dev Cpp 4.9.9.2. The following is my source code (it's name: source.c) I can compile it into source.exe with the...
[no replies]
Standalone programs with VC++ 2010 Express

I've created a program with VC++ 2010 Express that works as I intend within the IDE but does not function at all when run standalone, and it doesn't cause any e...
[3 replies] Last: Nevermind. Dumb problem. Turns out the default path for the program ... (by jlewis86)
by VioMio
Create Overlay /Write To Screen Directly

Hi, i'm trying to create an overlay, that is always on top of the other windows (ideally also on top of fullscreen applications/games). It should be similar ...
[1 reply] : No, there's no support to do this. All those examples like volumes an... (by webJose)
Launching Applications Within a Program

I have a C++ program that processes some text and then sends it as an email attachment using a VB program. The VB program accepts one argument, the filename of...
[3 replies] Last: I ended up using libcurl. It was a real exercise using a third party ... (by jlewis86)
by Asus
ifstream infile

Hi, I am under windows 7 and I try to read a txt file. here is my code char data ; // open a file in write mode. ofstream outfile; outfil...
[1 reply] : The current directory isn't always what you think when running in an... (by kbw)
How i can create local system account with visual studio cpp?

I created a cli with cpp (VS2010) and i get a variable ((*argument)["USERNAME"]) from console. But i cant use in this line /* DirectoryEntry *userEntry = ...
[1 reply] : Looks like C++/CLI, not C++. Not many CLI'ers around this forum. Try... (by webJose)
Embed dialog boxes into the window

Simple question. How do I (if possible) make a dialog box part of window instead of a a window of it's own? Thanks, Rowan.
[3 replies] Last: You can use SetParent() at any time as long as you have a valid window... (by webJose)
MFC programming

I believe I am in the right forum. My project involves an exe and few dll. The dll does the work of reading the drive. Now while dll is reading the files, I wa...
[19 replies] Last: I am still a little unclear about what you are doing. Note that - th... (by andywestken)
Trying to determine IDE tools for windows C++ development

All, We are trying to figure out what environment to use for windows application development. I would really appreciate your option on the matter. Thanks...
[2 replies] Last: Most 3rdparty project provide VS2010 built libs, so I'd say VS2010. A... (by kbw)
MFC source code

Hi... I'm learning MFC and OpenGL. MFC is best for almost softwares and tools. OpenGL is the best ideal for basic drawing and games. (In my opinion).... MFC co...
[1 reply] : MFC source ships with Visual Studio, it always has done so. It's not ... (by kbw)
CRASHING

Basically just built a new PC with these specs: - MSI 7870 (2GB) - Intel core i5 3470 - P8z77 M-PRO - Corsair vengence 1.5V 1x8GB (i knwo it was a mistake...
[3 replies] Last: btw Basically just built a new PC with these specs: - MSI 7870 (2G... (by chipp)
C# cleaning screen problem.

Hello! I have that program written in C#: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using Syste...
[3 replies] Last: I've got the idea. web Jose: sorry but I was in a hurry and I thought ... (by CosminNTG)
A hard code choice...

Hi... I've done a command which is used to test a point in a specific shape (rectangle). After that, I'm trying making many similar functions that can do thi...
[1 reply] : Should be function or anything else???? It should definitely be a fu... (by Ogoyant)
Opportunity - C# Developer in NY

There is an opportunity available in NY for a C# Developer. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to careers@geneva...
[no replies]
Class thread function

So, I have a class with one function - update Inside update, I create a thread and I give pointer to stream data. What I want to do is to make thread functio...
[2 replies] Last: Make the thread function static and pass this as the argument. You c... (by Lodger)
[Win32API] Create Bitmap & Display it

I'm using AngelCode IMG lib to load TGA, which works fine, but I'm having troubles displaying it, here's my code: it WILL load icon.tga, convert it to ARGB b...
[no replies]
DLL Injection

What is the best way to inject a DLL in C++? I have tested many source codes of injectors but none of them worked and now i want to make my own. It will be just...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for the useful links! They are exactly what i was looking fo... (by Affected1)
SendInput: Keys won't hold down

I've made successful progress since my last SendInput related thread but now I have a new issue: I'd like it to simulate a key being held down, but it's not wo...
[no replies]
by lmsmi1
[Win32GUI] Request

Can someone please create a working code (for Code::Blocks MinGW) that incudes: Progressbar Radio Buttons (Inside A GroupBox) Checkboxes Coloring (Skinni...
[1 reply] : Good one. If the code doesn't work, then post it here so we can point ... (by Athar)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 34567
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.