Windows Programming - November 2012 (Page 6)

[Win32API] Load TGA Image?

is it possible? no conversions, normally load TGA image just like bitmap, I searched on google but found nothing except GDI+ but there's nothing about TGA
[8 replies] Last: This is a very small library that can load .tga images and gives you a... (by modoran)
[Win32API] Edit Control and EN_CHANGE help

so I have this code which basically finds any "-" except in first place and adds endstring there, this works fine however when I use WM_SETTEXT it will place th...
[3 replies] Last: thanks! (by mekkatorqu)
SendInput putting the system to sleep?

I'm at a loss to explain this one. I'm trying to figure out the proper use of the SendInput function so I can directly manipulate the cursor on the screen, so ...
[3 replies] Last: Hey, it seems to have worked! Thanks for the help. (by Some Moron)
Getting text from a dialog edit control

Hello. I'm having trouble with trying to get text from an edit control within a modaless dialog box. I understand that regularly with windows you'd use the hand...
[1 reply] : This post is marked as resolved but there's no written indication of i... (by webJose)
Windows Forms - Black Scholes Calculator Trouble (1,2)

I am attempting to build a basic windows forms application that takes several parameters and calculates a price when the button is clicked. I am using the TryPa...
[21 replies] Last: Why not just ask your professor? (by rholowczak)
Can some one convert this VB code to VC++

I found this code to move form through panels, but i want this code in c++, as i am null in vb i need help to convert following code in visual c++. 'Con...
[6 replies] Last: i need them in C++/CLI ,and thanks for helping through, i nearly compl... (by unkn00wn)
[Win32API] Interactive Static Text?

how do I make something happen when I click on Static Text/Control ?
[2 replies] Last: thanks! :) (by mekkatorqu)
by lmsmi1
Win32 Program with Controls

I can't find a C++ code anywhere that includes checkboxes, radio buttons, a menu bar, drop-down menus, textboxes, or anything like that. Can someone direct me t...
[5 replies] Last: Just go through the tutorial. It is progressive and you'll eventually... (by webJose)
by lyn18
matrix calculator

i hope i'm in the right place to ask this problem. i want to find inverse, upper triangular and determinant for a matrix. but i'm not sure why it doesn't work l...
[5 replies] Last: thank you. it's quite different from my codes but i'll try this code... (by lyn18)
by lyn18
switch problem

this is part of the codes for my matrix problem. when i run the codes, only Inverse matrix is working, but the button for Upper Triangular, and determinant are...
[no replies]
by TTT
Determine profile from image

Hi, I have .JPG image, can anyone tell how can I determine if the man is left or right profile on image ???
[3 replies] Last: Thanks all for help (by TTT)
Lock a file

Hi, I want to in one process - lock a file - Read it via xerces-c - delete it I have tried CreateFile followed by parse using a XercesDomParser but ...
[2 replies] Last: I have no any Idea right now :( (by Gabriellem)
How to disable Memory leak detector in Visual C 2010 ? (1,2)

Hi every body, My visual studio VC IDE 2010 has enabled Memory leak detector by default (I find it in Output window). But I wonder whether it is enabled by def...
[25 replies] Last: @kbw: here is the whole project files: http://www.mediafire.com/?8jhsx... (by kalenko)
winet.h

Nonmally I program in perl, but now decided to write some network programs in c++. But im having some problems getting started to say the least. I have Borland ...
[2 replies] Last: yezzz thank you ver much. (by tenny1204)
COM within a COM

Hi, Im new to C++, but have created an ATL COM project in which I want to use the methods, properties and events of another COM object. Can anyone point me to...
[1 reply] : A COM component can only be reused by means of Aggregation or containm... (by webJose)
IWiaDataTransfer

I am managing to get the data scanned (ie: the image) via a scanning device, however I want to get the actual bytes being passed from the device to my applicati...
[no replies]
i need help understnading the project......

You are to design, implement, and then experiment with a program to simulate the memory management method and the CPU scheduler. The following figure shows t...
[2 replies] Last: You'll hardly find someone that would read all that and then answer yo... (by webJose)
by Xarzu
I have issues with the C# WebBrowser class

I have issues with the C# WebBrowser class I have a C# WPF application which uses a WebBrowser class. I have overwritten the LoadComplete method. The quest...
[1 reply] : This is a C++ forum, not a C# forum. Ask your question @ http://socia... (by webJose)
by Gajdar
Logging screen clicks

Here's a totally retro question for the group. A client has a series of set-up screens that have to be run each time their installed control software package is...
[1 reply] : Google up about mouse hooks to answer your question, but you must know... (by webJose)
by modic
How do you make header files?

I'm not talking about just a text file with code, I mean a header file containing functions C++ or any other header library has. :) Hope you can help, -...
[1 reply] : There is actually no intrinsic difference between the two, as far as h... (by Ogoyant)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 4567
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.