Windows Programming - November 2016

by Jab R
Fingerprint Indentification

Hii, I was currently working in a project to check fingerprint matching in c++. I got the matching algorithm. Now I'm facing a problem to check whether t...
[no replies]
Loading DDS images and "combine" them

Hey, I need to load some DDS images into my program and combine them. Better said I want to load multiple DDS files where some parts are transparent on each im...
[no replies]
by Jab R
Detect Singular points from a fingerprint image

Hii, Iam working in a project in which I want to extract the Singular Points(Core & Delta) from a fingerprint image. Please suggest me if their is any op...
[1 reply] : OpenCV would be a good place to start. OpenCV Blueprints Has a ... (by closed account 1vRz3TCk)
Loadlibrary dont load my library

Hi i'm trying to load one dll library but seem's not to work the problem is: HANDLE rThread = CreateRemoteThread(myProc, NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Ge...
[no replies]
by PacR
Flicker when displaying bitmaps with BitBlt function.

Here is my code. Remember you will need a bitmap named "sprite.bmp" next to your compiled exe. #if defined(UNICODE) && !defined(_UNICODE) #define _UNICOD...
[no replies]
IRC DCC Send

I am trying to send a file from a client (C++) program on my IRC network. I have tried sending the following from the program to nick Matthew: /dcc send Matthe...
[no replies]
by zablas
How do I make a program turn it self on again after it's done?

So I had this crazy idea today that I want to turn on a program again after it finishes it's work or in any other part of its code. I already know that typing s...
[4 replies] Last: You could use this for dangerous purposes though... On Windows comp... (by boost lexical cast)
UnhookWindowsHookEx question

Normally i unistall my hook with: UnhookWindowsHookEx(hHook); But how i can install again?? it doesnt exist some way?
[no replies]
Need help on assignment

Assignment: DISBURSEMENT. 50 POINTS on time and correctly. Here is the first thing I'll do when correcting these assignments: coins.exe 1.14 coins.exe...
[no replies]
dBase IV program

Hello everyone, I cannot open dbf file in dBase IV program. I recieve the error message: The file couldn't be opened properly. So my question is, could anyo...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for your help! (by stantonss00)
MySQL protection agains disassemble

Hello, exists any way, how can i use fully functional mysql commands etc with connection, where connection string is not included in my project? I want to make ...
[3 replies] Last: You cant (by Warren7771)
by ekorad
Pointer disappears when typing into edit box

Hello, I've created a simple window with a button and an edit box. If the pointer is inside the window, it disappears if I start typing into the edit box and ...
[no replies]
'function cannot be overloaded"

void WinMain() { Application::EnableVisualStyles(); Application::SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault(false); RoExplorerV2::MyForm mainForm; Application::R...
[2 replies] Last: This is a C++/CLI application so you need a main function. int main... (by Thomas1965)
can i make a c++ program for this?

It's somthing like password generators. But I don't wanna create a new password, I mean I know my password but I can't remember which letters are capitalized S...
[2 replies] Last: You can make a C++ program for almost anything, the question is whethe... (by Uk Marine)
by chipp
Visual C++ 2015 GUI Programming

i wanna ask, is anybody knows any good tutorials for GUI programming in C++ 2015?
[8 replies] Last: There really are a lot of considerations here. A lot depends on what ... (by freddie1)
by djmjm
Problem to run program on windows

Good morning everybody. I am using c++ with SFML API on codelite IDE. My problem is it happens some errors when I run the program. I asked about this in another...
[1 reply] : Your problem is pretty nebulous. You haven't posted the actual errors ... (by xismn)
Win32 - How to capture a screenshot without my window in it?

I was trying to create a program that captures a screenshot and displays it in the window when you click the mouse. Because my main window will cover part of th...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! That did the trick for me. (by Tyler T)
Windows-based Server-side Programming Problem

I wonder if this is the right place for this? If it isn't, please let me know of the right place and I'll try to have it moved (or a mod could move it). A...
[2 replies] Last: Well, I was able to configure Wamp correctly some time after that post... (by DragonOsman)
regedit rule c++

Hi i am trying to create a regedit rule with the follow code. But i always get one error message of regedit saying me the regedit.exe has stopped working. The c...
[2 replies] Last: thxx! (by omarespanol)
How to structure a long program (1,2)

I am fluent in c++ and are trying now to change some of my programs in window programs. I am working with win api only and are reading the excellent book of Cha...
[25 replies] Last: That is no problem with me. I have more than enough new stuff to study... (by cal2004)
November 2016 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [oct2016] [dec2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.