Windows Programming - November 2018

by aghiad
error

Write your question here. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int x,y; cin>>x; y=x*2; cout<<z; return 0; }
[5 replies] Last: Calling those posts "sentence fragments" is too generous. aghiad, 1. ... (by Ganado)
Are online courses in windows progamming useful?

Has anyone of you tried any online courses on Windows programming? Did you find them useful and relevant? Think of Coursera,Udemy, Khan Academy, Simpliv, et al.
[5 replies] Last: jlb , as this forum is C++ I went with that. I would love to see an u... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
by Fortem
Compiler

What compiler do I need to build and run #include <iostream.h> type of header?
[12 replies] Last: Not necessarily. Just because something is old doesn't mean people ar... (by Repeater)
Issue with static libraries

im making a static library and I have done everything correct to my knowledge, i don't know why its not working... The error is 'BinToText': is not a member of ...
[9 replies] Last: Yes, I understand what the original problem was. I'm disagreeing with... (by MikeyBoy)
TBB Cmake error in mingw

Dear all, I am now introducing Intel TBB in the cmake build system of mingw compiler. I tried the procedure similar to the below URL item "Source code int...
[1 reply] : Dear all, I resolved this problem by no use of the tbb_build procedu... (by Mitsuru)
Problems Creating A Window

Hello, I am using Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1 and Code::Blocks using codeblocks-17.12mingw-setup. It appears that Code::Blocks 17.12 does not k...
[9 replies] Last: Your WinMain didn't have a message loop and also no ShoWindow command.... (by Thomas1965)
Need to create an application based on OBS

Hi All I am actively seeking someone who can create an application based on Open Broadcasting software, it is an open source platform
[no replies]
Build for Windows on a Mac

I've been looking everywhere and have found no answer to this question. I'm on Eclipse CDT and I can build Mac programs fine, but cannot build for Windows at al...
[7 replies] Last: There are several 3rd party GUI libraries available to make cross-plat... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
how sharing messages between compiler and IDE?

the compiler, done by me, is an independent exe. and the IDE is another exe. how can i share percent, error messages from compiler to IDE? someone speaked me ...
[4 replies] Last: thank you so much for all to all (by Cambalinho)
MFC extension dll for building dialog box GUI

Hey folks, I'm trying to understand how to make a simple dialog box that is to be loaded by a client application (Takion, it's a proprietary trading software)u...
[2 replies] Last: Actually using code from a dll isn't different from using code within ... (by coder777)
by volang
Create txt files without extra data/info

Is it possible to create textfiles without the extra data that comes with it? ( like creation date, filetype and everything else that is added behind the scenes...
[3 replies] Last: First part: Sounds like that's correct, the space will be expanded. S... (by Ganado)
2-3 tree Algorism bug(memory allocation)

i am trying to bulid 2-3 tree insertion function,it seem successfully in the beginning(from 1 to 14),but when i input 15,the output will beocme infinite and the...
[6 replies] Last: Please create a new thread in The Lounge as this isn't about programmi... (by kbw)
use WM_LBUTTONDOWN case in textbox

I want to use WM_LBUTTONDOWN case in WndProc function. This works when click on window area but dont work click in textbox. How do work when I click in textbox?...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your answer. In the following example, I want to throw a... (by mgurdal)
by volang
Server security

I made up some scenarios so you would better understand my questions. First scenario: Client knocks on the door. The server opens the door. Client says hey I...
[4 replies] Last: that is the intent of the dos attack! If the queue fills up, what the... (by volang)
write vector in textbox

Hi guys I have a int vector , i want to write him in a textbox, every value another line. How can i do this? Thanks! Example: v =1, v =4, v =3; ...
[1 reply] : Convert your vector into a string and then write the string into the t... (by Thomas1965)
Visual Studio 2017 Clang compiler v17

Hi, My development platform is Windows 10 && Visual Studio 2017. Project properties>C++ compiler> LLVM. when i try to compile a feature from v17 clang giv...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for the update I'll be sure to look that up. (by Ganado)
i need a correction about main function

heres the cmd main: int main (int argc, char **argv) heres the windows main: int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPST...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much for all.. thank you (by Cambalinho)
by Cyper
Need help based on a written code

Create a coin-flipping game. Ask the user how many times to flip the coin, and use the random function to determine heads or tails each time a coin is flipped....
[1 reply] : Create a coin-flipping game. Ask the user how many times to flip the... (by kbw)
  Archived months: [oct2018] [dec2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.