Windows Programming - November 2019

Unable to get hwnd of button inside a tab dialog - MFC

I am working on getting the hwnd by using the mouse cursor pointing on button/statictext. The problem is I cannot reach the button/statictext which is inside a ...
[4 replies] Last: but I guess the dialog you are talking about isn't created by you? ... (by Joshua0101)
Create .exe which opens a URL

Hi, I have just recently posted the following topic: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/263015/ I am sorry for coming back already. Basically al...
[3 replies] Last: I cannot reproduce that, but glad you got it working. (by Ganado)
must inline a template member function ?

Hi dear all, take a look at following code // test.h struct test { template<typename ...ARGS> void demo(ARGS ...args); }; // test.cpp template<typename ...A...
[4 replies] Last: must inline a template note that making a template "visible" (by put... (by malibor)
by ruzip
Switching between DLL and static library

I am trying to switch my #defines between dllexport, dllimport and a static library. The problem is that I am getting error since I don't need to define anythin...
[3 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
DirectX and C++

Hey everyone, I have been wondering that Are frameworks/libraries/toolkits (or whatever you call them) like direct X,opengl used to create useful software l...
[3 replies] Last: Is directdraw / 2d branch still in directx? directdraw is deprecated... (by malibor)
Review my first program please

Review my first program please I can't see any program or code, except some pseudo formula which isn't C++ function either.
[4 replies] Last: Heh, the spammer DavidFernas copied your post, Ganado, and added some ... (by George P)
i don't know what a read access violation is?

i have done research on the internet. i can't find a straight answer. what is a read access violation?
[4 replies] Last: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/jasone/2014/11/12/what-is-an-access-v... (by George P)
Mac vs Windows for Programming

Linux.
[7 replies] Last: More spam from NuzakFarnas. Buh-bye! (by George P)
WINAPI

I am trying to get an EDITTEXT resource to show up. I created the resource file and the resource header file but not sure what to add to my main file. #in...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks (by rjphares)
  Archived months: [oct2019] [dec2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.