Windows Programming - October 2013 (Page 2)

MS SQL 2008 R2 with ODBC

I have a small application based on WINAPI from which I need to connect to MS SQL Server 2008 R2 through ODBC. I had created the needed DSN and configured it....
[4 replies] Last: That makes a lot of sense, I figured it was something like that. Glad ... (by slambert)
Change maker penny shy

//THE CHALLENGE // ME #include <iostream> #include <math.h> using namespace std; int main() { double owed; double paid; doubl...
[1 reply] : just tried multiplying them all by 100 as well, still has error (by hoboxwarrior)
I'm out of ideas (directx11)

www.2shared.com/file/B7clFcpN/Project.html So I've been on project to create a simple triangle in directx11. When I compile the programme everything is ok, no ...
[1 reply] : ok after 6+ hours of looking at code I realised i called RSGetViewport... (by Silvestar)
How to detect if a USB or CD or any other drive is inserted using c++???

Hi all, How to detect if a USB or CD or any other drive is inserted using c++??? I want to detect only drives no other hardware! Thankyou everyone in advance...
[17 replies] Last: Then show us your source code (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Why does this not work?

Edit* Sorry I will post the question somewhere else.
[2 replies] Last: What is the error or the error message? (by supersammy7000)
offer

In the name of Allah Hi We are going to start a new project like viber.com with many more features. We want to develop jitsi.org and make it commercial. If yo...
[3 replies] Last: I have sent you an email (by closed account 1v5E3TCk)
Problems with a keyboard shortcut

Hello, Lately I have been trying hard to solve my problem. I try do deny a key combination of Win + L in my game. It worked so far with the GetAsyncKeyState...
[no replies]
i'm getting this error in turbo c++, how to rectify it?

Thread stopped D:\Users\HOME\Desktop\cpp iaf project\CPP PROJECT.exe: Fault: access violation at 0x402a5e: read of address 0x0 in the following program: ...
[8 replies] Last: it worked!! thanks a lot kbw. :) (by NPcomplete)
Introductions

Hai everyone. I am new to this forum. You can also share your latest updated details here.
[no replies]
Trying to add icon

I am trying to add a icon to a C++ project in eclipse to the exe itself.
[4 replies] Last: Thanks so much it was so cool to have a icon on my game it is so cool ... (by supersammy7000)
How to list ALL the FILES in a DRIVE and ITS FOLDERS AS WELL AS ITS SUB FOLDER!?

Hi all, How will you list all ONLY the files in the entire drive? for example, I want to print the file path of all files in it as well as the files in the f...
[17 replies] Last: @ LB : Yes you were right, I'm not really paying enough attention to ... (by Computergeek01)
All Links from host website

Hi, I was just doing some homework on C++, totally unrelated stuff to what I'm about to talk about when I went on one of my old school sites to look at the solu...
[1 reply] : this belongs in the lounge. there are a couple of ways i know of. if y... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Tic tac toe

in my class we have to create a tic tac toe game and im struggling in the class and not know how to start it, the code that it comes with is... #include "std...
[no replies]
How to run a program as SYSTEM using c++???

Hi all, How to run a program as SYSTEM using c++??? Thankyou everyone in advance!!! :)
[15 replies] Last: Can anyone give me a simple windows service tutorial??? (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
by Asdero
Unresolved external

hi guys i had no idea of what is going on here ... i have file a ConnectionHeader.h: #ifndef _X_H_GUARD #define _X_H_GUARD #ifdef UNICODE #undef UNI...
[11 replies] Last: Stop using global variables. You have a file in your project that is c... (by Computergeek01)
Qt

Hi guys. I have downloaded qt library and qt creator am having a problem instaln the library i have looked at the intructions to instal the library but am all c...
[4 replies] Last: isnt Qt 4.8.5 include the SDK. (by Kaleb mapatha)
by aaavvv
From desktop to webserver

Hello all, I wrote a program on C++ (it's a small .exe utility for converting files from one format to another) for windows desktop environment. It has a sim...
[1 reply] : Rewrite your application to accept command-line arguments, A GUI appli... (by modoran)
STandalone Exe File runing on older versions of Windows

So I have a project that compiles and runs great on Windows 8 with Visual Studio 2010. My problem is that when testing the application on a VMware Windows XP ma...
[15 replies] Last: Ok I solved the problem on way its crashing turns out that modoran was... (by WetCode)
Win32 Tutorials

Does anyone know where i can find some good Win32 Tutorials (by good i mean that they explain what each keyword and function does)
[3 replies] Last: You can check at http://www.functionx.com/win32/index.htm (by ltc)
PING program help.

Not quite shur if this belongs in beginner or not, because im not exactly a C++ pro yet but this is more of a question for programs to run on windows, so im put...
[4 replies] Last: Use std::cin :) http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/iostream/cin/ (by modoran)
October 2013 Pages: 1234... 6
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.