Windows Programming - October 2013 (Page 4)

Mouse Cursor

Hello Forum People..... The following program is not working as intended. I want to mark 'o' at the cursor position in window. The screen to client part ...
[4 replies] Last: Don't use GetCursorPos. Mouse coordinates aren't console coordinates.... (by S G H)
by Sal P
Undefined reference to "WinMain@16" in Code::Blocks?

I am using codeblocks and I just started to try Windows programming, and everytime I try to build it, I get the debugger message: undefined reference to WinMain...
[4 replies] Last: Wow. That worked. I guess this forum is as helpful as I thought it was... (by Sal P)
Getting input and passing it to WinAPI function

So, my problem, brothers, is this: I am trying to get input from the user, with geline. Like so: string input = ""; getline(cin,input,'\n'); Then ...
[5 replies] Last: New problem: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <sapi.h> ... (by Superdude)
Windows task

Hey. Guys please help.Some task is preventing my pc from logging in.I am using windows8 and suddenly when I try to login I loads then signs out without logging...
[1 reply] : Problem solved.Booted to an earlier stage.Microsoft. May google or so... (by bookerb6)
How to extract .zip .7z files using c++ ???

Hi all, How to extract .zip .7z files using c++ ??? Please help:) Thankyou everyone in advance!!! :) Please dont abandon this question... I will be constan...
[7 replies] Last: In practice I would use one of the solid, well-tested libraries rather... (by andywestken)
cool prank (1,2)

i made a cool denial of service prank. What it does is create a file write zero's to it and repeat using a loop.I will disguise it as a cod bo2 hacking tool. He...
[21 replies] Last: Oh, okay. I can relate to that. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Update progress bar from event of other class

Hi, In mfc dialog based application i write one common class containing functions which are used in overall project,in that functions i take one parameter to i...
[no replies]
Import binary .exe resource in VS2012?

I can't import a binary .exe resource in VS2012! This image implies that you can simply import a binary ".exe" resource: http://i.stack.imgur.com/ITdYs.jpg B...
[no replies]
C++Extra (Add-on) (New!) (Please try)

I have created my own custom little add-on like thing for c++, called C++Extra it adds lots of new features! C++Extra (Version 0.01) http://www.filedrop...
[5 replies] Last: Please do not double-post, you already have a thread here: http://www.... (by LB)
(HBRUSH) COLOR_WINDOW

I would like to know what the next line of code does... (HBRUSH) COLOR_WINDOW ... and what is HBRUSH to COLOR_WINDOW and why is HBRUSH in brackets?...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much (by Filip Cvetko)
by nvrmnd
syntax error at DIALOGEX

i was learning Win32 tutorials by the forger but when i compile dlg_two i have a syntax error at line 22 -> the DIALOGEX part: i am using code::blocks @ wind...
[8 replies] Last: WOW!!! thank you so much @Null i,'ve never realized the error is somew... (by nvrmnd)
std::tr1::regex re pattern matching

In Visual Studio 2010 I created the following console application: // TestRegEx.cpp : main project file. #include "stdafx.h" #include <string> #include <r...
[3 replies] Last: The most current version of std::regex in the release candidate work... (by cire)
How do I add a while loop ( ) on calculator

Hi, I am taking C++ as a class and so I am very new at this. For our new assignment I have to add a while loop ( ). I tried doing this, but it kept saying I had...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you! I did what you recommended and it works now. Thanks a lot; ... (by crumpets)
by krkec
C++/CLI aceass dataset cell

Hi I am trying to get value from dataset cell. Here is my code: void uDatagrid_poLjudima(array<Osobe^>^imena, DateTime^d1, DateTime^d2, String^upit,...
[no replies]
by Nurlan
open codec configuration dialog c++

I want to programmatically open codec configuration dialog (if codec has that). This then is used to configure output video file which my application produce. T...
[no replies]
Windows API Tutorial

Hello I am looking for a Win32 application site for learning purposes. I'd happy of any response. I am most definitely interested in visual effects.
[7 replies] Last: If you search "windows programming" in youtube there a couple of playl... (by knn9)
Code C++ progrom in Visual Studio to run another program.

I am needing to code a program that will run a additional program after 3 minutes of inactivity on my laptop. I know some basic coding in C++ and am not skilled...
[2 replies] Last: If I read you right, you want to work out when the whole PC is idle, r... (by andywestken)
A program to delete all media files

I'm looking to create a simple program, that once it's activated it wipes all media files (jpg, png, gif, mpg, wav, mp3, etc) from a computer. First off I'd lik...
[1 reply] : Why does it need to be a C++ program? You could use a batch file. Wh... (by kbw)
by ajitm
Can anybody suggest a link which provide step by step COM Class creation??

Can anybody suggest a link which provide step by step COM Class creation?? would be better if it explains with VS2010 Many thanks in advance
[7 replies] Last: The LIBID is whatever the names is you used in the idl file. The examp... (by andywestken)
by deXo
WebBrowser control and -library

Hi, You've probably heard of this problem a thousand times before, but I'll post it anyway. I want a web browser control in my application. I want to add ...
[no replies]
October 2013 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.