Windows Programming - October 2013 (Page 6)

How to make a cool antivirus in C++! ???

Hi All, It has been so long since I asked any questions . . . Can anyone tell me . . . I got an idea from this website : http://codemink.com/how-to-ma...
[8 replies] Last: Well the first line of code is a copyright so no, you can't just use i... (by cnoeval)
Can anyone explain why my program crashed when working with char* ???

Hi all, I have a small problem... when working with char* my program crashes!!! here is the code: ifstream file; char* text; file.open("file.txt"); wh...
[4 replies] Last: Okay, Thankyou Stewbond!!! and thankyou L B!!! Thankyou everyone fo... (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
What is a hexdump and how do you create a hex dump of EXE using c++ ???

Hi all, What is a hexdump and how do you create a hex dump of EXE using c++ ??? Please help me:) Thankyou everyone in advance!!! :)
[5 replies] Last: Okay:) Thankyou everyone! Please answer my new questions...:) Regar... (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
Windows DLL tutorial???

Hi all, can anyone suggest a good windows DLL tutorial??? Thankyou everyone in advance!!! :) Regards, Aravind.
[1 reply] : I found this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1ez7dh12.aspx (by knn9)
Runs but exe file crashes

The following code runs (doesn't display the .bmp though) then the window it opens crashes. Any ideas? #include <Windows.h> #include <tchar.h> #include ...
[1 reply] : Nevermind....found it. There was a ; somewhere it didn't belong (by Paul Christopher)
I need help....with this program (i use C++ and Allego)

Hello people who are reading this! I have a little problem with creating a background (i use C++ and Allego) inside the rest of this program! This is the ...
[1 reply] : Hard to read, you must use the "//code" function. It would make code l... (by Roleaxes)
How to read hexadecimal code from text file???

Hi all, How to read hexadecimal code from text file??? for example: my text file contains hexadecimal number now i need to read it and check if it is 5E or...
[10 replies] Last: Okay, no problem! Thankyou very much, Andy ...! and thankyou very mu... (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
HWND of desktop

I'm running Windows 7 and I want my program to detect when the desktop is in focus, including when I press the desktop key (minimize all windows and show deskto...
[7 replies] Last: Curious; my Windows 7 PC (32-bit) shows name = "Program Manager", clas... (by andywestken)
HWND, HDC parameters

I have been trying to learn win32. All of the examples I look at are not complete. Is it ok to pass in HWND and HDC from WinMain, as parameters to a function I ...
[no replies]
Can i search a .exe for ASCII chars c++ ?

Hi all, I want to search an EXE for ascii chars I mean if I open it in notepad++ then i will find a lot of junk but in between we can find some identifiable ...
[10 replies] Last: Thankyou all and modoran for your help :) (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.