Windows Programming - October 2019

I need your help to C++ TicTacToe 5x5 game code . I didn't find problem . I hope u all help me..

#include<iostream> #include<cstdlib> using namespace std; char square ={'0','1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','10','11','12','13','14','15','16','17','...
[1 reply] : 1. Please edit your post to use code tags. http://www.cplusplus.com/ar... (by salem c)
Help please

Output the most valuable officer of each team. The most valuable officer is calculated by adding the reaction and response times up and subtracted 1 points for ...
[3 replies] Last: In forum rules Help me titles are banned. I can't understand your pro... (by ASingleGameEngineDevelop)
Classes

Hi! I would like to ask how to create this to a header file and implement it on a cpp file? This is a linked list code by the way. struct Node { ...
[1 reply] : Note: C++ does not require the keyword "struct" when you use a typenam... (by keskiverto)
Bluetooth

Hello, I was wondering if there was any somewhat simple way to make a Bluetooth connection through C++ on a Windows 10 computer. I just need to be able to send,...
[2 replies] Last: Would you like to elaborate? Bluetooth on Windows is basically sockets... (by Computergeek01)
by nismo
MFC Com DLL Example

I understand how to create a ATL Project + ATL Simple Object to add COM components to Visual Studios 2015 project, but I don't understand at all how to create a...
[4 replies] Last: @Furry Guy I have already viewed this tutorial along with many tutori... (by nismo)
voting program

Is C++ a good language to write a voting program in?
[2 replies] Last: possibly. Can it do it? yes. Is it ideal? Depends. Are you dealing... (by jonnin)
by TobiPL
Mouse and Keyboard "Double Click"

Hey !... #Sorry_For_My_Bad_English :) Any easy way to "detect" user double click? I don't want and im not using any lib etc. - Pure C++ and Windows I create ...
[8 replies] Last: my mistake, missed keyboard part of this. you need to make a couple ... (by jonnin)
problem with GetDC()

hi... i have a litle project witch is C++/CLR empty + added cpp file + UI file (Form) i want to do a single button when clicked does this code.. in my ...
[2 replies] Last: Solution found special thanks to malibor i added those lines u... (by vitalisse)
sende faster than receiver

so I made a basic winsock application that sends/receives files from lan computers and it works perfectly on my computer but when I try to send files to my frie...
[15 replies] Last: You might look into your recv() logic: If recv() returns zero, that m... (by kooth)
  Archived months: [sep2019] [nov2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.