Windows Programming - September 2018

Is it possible to intercept controller inputs?

I'm not very familiar with C++ or it's libraries, so I was hoping someone here could give me an idea of how feasible this is. I'd like to be able to know if it...
[11 replies] Last: poteto thanks for the liks. that was usefull.......... (by fsn4764)
Overwriting an address in memory

Disclosure: this is for reverse engineering experience, I'm not planning to doing anything malicious with it such as malware, I just want to learn. I'm currentl...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks guys! I'll do some research into this. (by enhanceddevelopment)
Autocomplete does not work correctly - CodeBlocks

First: Excuse my English, it is not my native language. Hello everyone, I'm learning C ++ and enjoying it a lot. But I'm having a problem with the autoc...
[5 replies] Last: I reinstalled the CB autocomplete. Now it seems to be working correctl... (by DiegoBR)
by K79A23
Problems on making a class with this code.

Hi, I found this code online that basically couts a string's characters one by one. I'm having some problems on making it a class where I just set the string an...
[3 replies] Last: Very strange. It prints the whole message you my machine. What compile... (by Thomas1965)
Error 500, ASP.NET, page not working

Hello, I need some help!! I am not very familiar with ASP code and was hoping someone could help guide me on this. We have a form on our website, where afte...
[1 reply] : You can try some of the fixes from this site: https://www.lifewire.co... (by Thomas1965)
by volang
Make my http server public

Hello. Im trying to get my server online. The server works on localhost, but I can't make it work online/public. I been in my "port forwarding-settings" in m...
[6 replies] Last: Allright. Thanks all. It's appreciated as usual (by volang)
C++ Problem regarding if statement.

I've been having trouble with this because the snippet of code in the else portion is being displayed even if the condition of the if statement was correct. ...
[3 replies] Last: print what you think you are comparing in hex to the screen (or debug/... (by jonnin)
How to make text disapper in std::cin

Hi, I am creating a program where you can chat with a bot(not AI) but I have a problem, the output looks like this: Bot: where are you from ? America // I wan...
[4 replies] Last: there are nonstandard tools that can hide input that is typed -- eg t... (by jonnin)
by stav
Loading & calling a function from dll at runtime

Hi How would i go about making a program that dynamically loads a dll and that then allows me to type a function name (along with its parameter types & their v...
[5 replies] Last: I don't know much about Python, but it appears from the documentation ... (by mbozzi)
  Archived months: [aug2018] [oct2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.