• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Senior Mobile App & Embedded Software De

Senior Mobile App & Embedded Software Developers

Hi Guys/Gals

OK I run a small minority start up, where we focus on producing electronics based consumer products. We have a few prototypes in the pipeline, and we need a minimum of 3 senior software developers for our mobile App and our embedded applications. The main project were we need help right away has been going on for almost a year we have a decent code base, all the hardware is done and fabricated, and ready to go. We need assistance in two areas the mobile app and our embedded software, mostly the mobile App which targets Android and is written in Java and Kotlin.

If you are tired of not being fully appreciated and compensated for your skill set and are ready to start your own thing, and eager to be apart of a team of highly motivated individuals. Please contact me as soon as possible for the details, and lets get started.

Hello there!

Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at angela@cisinlabs.com or skype me at cisin.angela.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Angela
Hello

I hope you are having good time.

I would love to work on your requirement of mobile app and embedded software

Please share your detailed requirement on my personal email sofia.c@talentsfromindia.com or sofia [at] cisinlabs [dot] com or you can also add me on skypeat live:sofia_6831, So that we can have direct discussion over there regarding your requirement.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards
Sofia
Hi,

Greetings from DWP Global Corp.

We have skilled mobile resources, who could able to support your requirements. We can discuss this in detail.

Please reach us at techhelp@dwpglobalcorp.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
DWP Global Corp Team
Hi
I trust you are having acceptable time.
I couldn't imagine anything better than to deal with your prerequisite of portable application and installed programming
Kindly offer your definite prerequisite on my own email: komalbajajok@gmail.com, https://cutt.ly/yzkXrVU So that we can have direct conversation over yonder in regards to your necessity.
Anticipating your brief reaction.
Best Regards
Komal Bajaj
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.