The reporting

Pages: 12
What is going on with the reporting lately? I've been noticing many people reported like helios and a couple others getting reported multiple times for almost no reason. I don't get? It's especially odd when the people who are getting reported are almost always are asking or responding with something related to the topic. Has it always been like this, or has it just been these last few weeks?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
We get spates of idiots reporting others for no reason.
@Grey Wolf

A key example right there.
People are weird trolls, like the one who trolled Grey Wolf, who wish they had lives but instead report people.
Also, I've very much noticed the person who gets reported the most these days in Yawzheek

this will get reported, this post, don't rub it in
Last edited on
I wouldn't be concerned. Administration can surely read my posts and see I never troll, always remain courteous, and attempt to help, as the rest of you. Surely they know the person(s) responsible, and will take necessary action.
It might be the same troll as the one who just sent me a random PM full of expletives and insults, without any reference to anything I've said or done. A user called "jajajaja2".

All very strange.
It might be the same troll as the one who just sent me a random PM full of expletives and insults, without any reference to anything I've said or done. A user called "jajajaja2".

Yeah, I got the same yesterday. I wasn't worried about it then or now. It was just really odd because I've never talked to this person (this will be message 54 even) and only really ask questions, try to give answers, and never mess with anyone. I've reported posts, but ONLY the ones that tend to show up daily that are advertisements (diet pills and muscle whatever seems to be popular.)

I reckon it's just a person that happens across someone posting on the forums and decides to cause trouble. I checked the name of the person today and they had their privileges revoked, apparently, so I suspect the issue is at least partially resolved, and I highly doubt administration is going to come down on us for being reported for existing ;)
Maybe it's a spammer who sees his spam reported away far too quickly.

I got such a pm as well from that "jajajaja2" guy.
Spoonliker used to do this
This is crazy , even this thread is getting reported!
I think we made him angry lol
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
rabster wrote:
I think we made him angry lol

Being sane makes the criminally stupid and crazy angry.

MEH!
FurryGuy wrote:

Being sane makes the criminally stupid and crazy angry.

I have to agree. Lel
Last edited on
I also got spam mail from him, it reads:

YOU SUCK

CREEP, YOU DEFLOWERED A CUNT

DROP DEAD
BABE, GO TO HELL CUNT HA HA HA

Let's have fun with this while we can and share the hatemail that we get until the admin takes care of this.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
That is the same turd I received from that sphincter, word for word.

The cretin is so lame he has to cut 'n' paste his self-loathing.
hes sharing his own character "traits" with others
We get spates of idiots reporting others for no reason.

We also get spates of idiots going on and on about reports and sharing private messages so the troll doesn't even need to bother posting.

You're doing nothing but letting the venerable troll know that he or she is affecting you. Well, that and polluting the forum with contentless posts, but I suppose it is the lounge -- that's just the status quo.
We also get spates of idiots going on and on about reports and sharing private messages so the troll doesn't even need to bother posting.

We also get a spates of idiots going on about not feeding trolls... ;0)
There's nothing idiotic about explaining to people that we shouldn't encourage trolls. Not everyone's well-versed in online discussion fora and nettiquette. It's entirely possible that RPA - or someone else reading this thread - has never had it explained to them that it's unhelpful to feed trolls before, so cire's post is helpful and appropriate.
There is nothing idiotic about talking about what is going on, so anyone that does receive such a PM or gets reported knows it is a troll.

...but anyway my post was humour.
Pages: 12