• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Can computer programming make me good lo

Can computer programming make me good looking?

yes
Hi, spoonlicker.
I am wondering if there is any value in computer programming that affects appearance.

Well, before I read your post, your value was FALSE ( 0 ), now your value is TRUE ( non zero ).
You have made an "Appearance". HeHe !

You know there are stereotypes that computer programming (males) are often imagined as sexually repulsive neckbeards.

What I know is that a girl programmer on steriods could undoubtedly grow a neckbeard. :)

"You ARE YOUR APPEARANCE. YOU ARE YOUR LOOKS. "
This is untrue as to a blind person, the famous Monalisa smile is all hearsay.

Hello, spoonisback.
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
Douglas Adams wrote:
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again.
Last edited on
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Can computer programming make me good looking?

You? No, absolutely not.
This fucking thread. 😂
You guys here can help me come to terms more with the truth and facts.

Truth and fact : hypothesis : spoonisback is ugly. He/she will only be good looking when he/she finds herself/himself good looking.

😂
I'm so confused lmao
who's spoonisback
The search bar is just amazing

He's a hardcore troll who has been gracing the internet for years using many different names.
His favourite way is to introduce himself as a seemingly legit new member of a community (asking questions a beginner would, trying to help others) and then infuriate people more and more by acting as if he doesn't understand, criticizing legit answers by others, adamantly defending a nonsensical viewpoint, and various other tactics.
So, fun stuff, basically - at least if you're an observer.

source: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/58596/
This guy doesn't *feel* quite like the original spoonlicker. He might be just a copycat.

It's been 7 years since I remember reading original spoonlicker content, but I thought his trolls were better than this.
Wonder which post made him suspended. If it were these thread wouldn't these threads be closed?
who's spoonisback

Someone who the admin finally had enough of, so gave him/her/it/xim/xer/xit the boot.

Maybe again, maybe not. But definitely they are not coming back until they can gin up a new account.

Or another "super" user got fed up with the nonsense and reported the fool.
Last edited on
If it were these thread wouldn't these threads be closed?

The sole criteria, other than intervention by admin, seems to be a certain amount of time has passed since a thread had a reply.

And no, I don't know what the amount of time is.
This guy doesn't *feel* quite like the original spoonlicker. He might be just a copycat.

Doesn't matter in the slightest, he was sufficiently annoying that either admin blocked his account and deleted the posts, or a "super" user did it by reporting.
FurryGuy wrote:
]The sole criteria, other than intervention by admin, seems to be a certain amount of time has passed since a thread had a reply.

I meant that if these threads were considered as "spam" and got the user suspended for it, wouldn't the "spam" threads themselves get deleted as well? But it seems not.Sso maybe he did something else to cause that suspension?
We don't know what happened beyond the OP's posts being deleted. By admin or a "super" user reporting them.

Or a Miniature Giant Space Hamster making a snack of them.

Admin runs the site how he wants.
A report by somebody with high enough posts can suspend an account?
Yes, reporting someone when it deletes posts puts the account on limited functionality.

What the implications of that are I don't know the particulars and honestly don't care.

Don't worry, you are in no danger of that happening.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.