Another Year!

Pages: 1... 345
Another bigmoth drawn to the light. This time Fuzzy who's never written a full line of code in his life but knows who carol is and why. Another one of the ring of rabbits plumping up with @zapshe_never_to_work
Hey thanks, @Furry Guy! I'll definitely try that and see if it works! Better late than never, I sometimes say...

againtry wrote:
This time Fuzzy who's never written a full line of code in his life

Do you mean @Furry Guy? Because I have several examples of code that he's written. Whereas I don't believe I have any from you...
Notice I NEVER said I wrote that script I use. I even gave a link to a different version, by the person who wrote the version I use and the other.

Someone just can't stand being on ignore, AND laughed at as well.

The pride they have for putting their hate and stupid on display so eagerly.
Well stamp my foot! @fuzzy with underlines, capitals and bold all in one.
A big day for fg is telling a newbie to use code tags or not use namespace std on an even bigger day out from the trailer. Anything but write a line of code to help.
How's @zapshe' job search going @fuzzy. What have you done to help that creep?
Ah, the sound of silence. *BIG GRIN*
*activates MoronSilencer.js*

"something moronic some moron said"

Ignorance is bliss.
'Tain't silence from hateful cretins grand? *grin*
agent max wrote:
*activates MoronSilencer.js*

If'n I may ask, what script manager did you end up using?
Uh, Safari, I think? I found this thing in Safari that allows me to load custom Javascripts and use them for websites. I entered @againtry's name into the "write the name of your morons here" and pasted the code, and instant bliss happened ;)
I had to go with violent monkey, aptly named
https://violentmonkey.github.io/
Last edited on
@mbozzi, violent monkey is the scripting engine I had to use as well. :)
For Safari he's probably using Tampermonkey, which is what I use on Firefox.
On Chrome I use Greasemonkey.
The only thing I was able to finally get working without any issues was "Website scripting". All the monkeys wouldn't work for me
I had to go with abusive_psychopathic_bullies.com and the FBI cyber security reporting system along with Carol's former employer - their CEO decided that one's online behavior was an embarrassment to their business.
The expert advice on @fuzzy was his only asset is the trailer he lives in and the only value in that is in the vacant lot it's parked on each night which usually belongs to a Walmart or 7-Eleven etc depending on which night it is.
The only thing I was able to finally get working without any issues was "Website scripting".

Yeah, the thing I used was called something like that. I'm not an expert on Internet and HTML and all that stuff (although I experiment with it now and then), so I honestly don't really know. All I know is that I don't see @againtry's b.s. anymore!

Can you guys still see his name popping up, or is it just a blank space where his posts are were?

dutch wrote:
On Chrome I use Greasemonkey.

That sounds like me after working on my Chevy over the weekend ;)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1... 345